Instagram takes down Madonna's **** photos, she reposts and goes off

I laughed but I love it. LOVE IT. I see it as inspired by Britney’s Instagram. I also think she is right about ageism and yes, I just love her doing this. Still laughing because posts like this are always funny to me, whether it is an influencer of 19 years of age or a body positive fat activist in their 50s. Or Madonna. Keep doing it Madonna!

I even think it is kind of cool how completely unrecognisable she looks, that she doesn’t look like this irl or that it is weird how her face looks 22 (here) although she is 60 something now. I seriously hope all celebrities will post more naked pictures, the more the merrier.

Come At Me Lets Go GIF by Yellowstone

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

She's joking right?

What a tired bitter old hag.  Embarrassing.  Her poor kids.  Ladies learn to age with dignity or prepare to end up alone like this sad woman.

And we all know she literally looks nothing like this in real life.  She lives a deluded lonely life, surrounded by hangers on and 'yes men'.  Man, fame can really do a number on a person.

Omg it is too much misogyny for me.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
27 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

I mean all the hate and people telling how she must grow old? Why? She can do whatever she wants with her body.

And is not about not reading the terms and conditions of Instagram, is report that they are WRONG.

Madonna is one of the few celebrities that speaks up her mind, without boundaries nor fear to get repressed. I applaud her for that.

She can do whatever she wants no doubt but sometimes she clueless and out of touch like last year when she said that covid was the great equalizer.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, handmedown said:

She's joking right?

What a tired bitter old hag.  Embarrassing.  Her poor kids.  Ladies learn to age with dignity or prepare to end up alone like this sad woman.

And we all know she literally looks nothing like this in real life.  She lives a deluded lonely life, surrounded by hangers on and 'yes men'.  Man, fame can really do a number on a person.

REPORTED

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

cant believe some of the comments im reading.

instead of spitting out your toxic vomit you shouldve just zipped it.

Madonna was always like that and will continue to be, take a look at the mirror and be careful what you say cause karma always hits back. if youre still alive at her age, return to this thread and think about it twice.

i wont let you drag her like that

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Man what is with Madonna??

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of her music (mostly 80s) but

in this past decade, she's become desperate, embarassing and cringey.

I've NEVER seen an older celeb act the way she does, desperate for her long gone youth.

You dont see Mariah Carey acting like that.

I feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with her ongoing mid life crisis.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block