Instagram takes down Madonna's **** photos, she reposts and goes off

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yesterday, Madonna posted some **** photos. They included her nip being out and showing off her... assets. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Instagram took it down because of the nip pic, so she reposted with a heart over it. Then, dragged IG and our antiquated take on Thanksgiving. 

Kinda living for this.

madxs.jpg.61414e98e0d19ba4d34f545e36ca04fd.jpg

If her nip slip pic was taken down, they should delete your entire account :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 8

As much as I don't like her recent pictures (the Marilyn Monroe shoot was just awful and not even mentioning the one with a knife to her throat), she's right this time.

Didn't "free the nipple" originate cause of Instagram taking down pictures with women's nipples on but not taking down men's?

I mean a nipple is a nipple, it's not the whole thing down stairs. I'm a guy and if I see what some guys post on instagram, these are quite subtle......

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I feel like for the past maybe 5 years or so that Madonna has become someone who will say or do anything online just to stay relevant. Her entire social media presence screams "Look at me! Look at me!" It's annoying. We get it, you're desperate to stay young and famous forever. Just shut up and accept the fact that you're not 29 anymore.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

I feel like for the past maybe 5 years or so that Madonna has become someone who will say or do anything online just to stay relevant. Her entire social media presence screams "Look at me! Look at me!" It's annoying. We get it, you're desperate to stay young and famous forever. Just shut up and accept the fact that you're not 29 anymore.

She hasn’t been relevant since 2005. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block