Instagram takes down Madonna's **** photos, she reposts and goes off

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Man what is with Madonna??

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of her music (mostly 80s) but

in this past decade, she's become desperate, embarassing and cringey.

I've NEVER seen an older celeb act the way she does, desperate for her long gone youth.

You dont see Mariah Carey acting like that.

I feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with her ongoing mid life crisis.

did she offend you by being shexy and kicking at 60+ ? 

She's not our mothers giving up life at 40 cause society and their husbands made them to.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Man what is with Madonna??

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of her music (mostly 80s) but

in this past decade, she's become desperate, embarassing and cringey.

I've NEVER seen an older celeb act the way she does, desperate for her long gone youth.

You dont see Mariah Carey acting like that.

I feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with her ongoing mid life crisis.

mariah is reserved only for xmas appearances since before she reached 40. some people want more from life

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

3 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

I mean all the hate and people telling how she must grow old? Why? She can do whatever she wants with her body.

And is not about not reading the terms and conditions of Instagram, is report that they are WRONG.

Madonna is one of the few celebrities that speaks up her mind, without boundaries nor fear to get repressed. I applaud her for that.

thank you

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, W0rkBish said:

mariah is reserved only for xmas appearances since before she reached 40. some people want more from life

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Why did u bother to send 2 replies to me??
Does my opinion really matter to you?

I SAID WHAT I SAID!

And also Mariah is more respected and liked than Madonna.

And this is coming from someone who is a fan of BOTH,

I normally drag her and I truly dislike her palpable desperation, as many of you have already mentioned. But this time, I am with her. It`s true, the freaking social trauma with nipples is idiotic and also it`s true what she says about Thanksgiving. The subject about her emotional well being/ sanity, I might disagree haha, but she is right with this one.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

I normally drag her and I truly dislike her palpable desperation, as many of you have already mentioned. But this time, I am with her. It`s true, the freaking social trauma with nipples is idiotic and also it`s true what she says about Thanksgiving. The subject about her emotional well being/ sanity, I might disagree haha, but she is right with this one.

I mean y'all can go on about how nipples aren't a big deal and I might even agree to an extent depending on the context, but she needs to stop acting like social networks censoring/removing images of them is sexist. If she were a man and she put up a selfie with her dick or balls hanging out, Instagram would've immediately taken that down as well. Would that have been sexist? No, Instagram would've simply been enforcing their rules. I reiterate that Madonna should familiarize herself with Instagram's Terms of Use.

And let's not forget that Madonna loves to exaggerate; this is the same person who compared people leaking her music to rape. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean y'all can go on about how nipples aren't a big deal and I might even agree to an extent depending on the context, but she needs to stop acting like social networks censoring/removing images of them is sexist. If she were a man and she put up a selfie with her dick or balls hanging out, Instagram would've immediately taken that down as well. Would that have been sexist? No, Instagram would've simply been enforcing their rules. I reiterate that Madonna should familiarize herself with Instagram's Terms of Use.

And let's not forget that Madonna loves to exaggerate; this is the same person who compared people leaking her music to rape. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Yeah, that comparison to r*** was unfortunate, to say the least. She is delusional in so many ways. Years of fame and relevance, now slowly vanishing, and yes ppl really damaged her and any contact with reality is virtually impossible.

I agree with your stance. I guess my point was geared towards the fact that IG lets countless butcheeks and breasts fly around, but they get scandalized with nipples. Still, yes, leave it to Madonna to make everything about Madonna and her struggles to show.off her plastic surgery.

6 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

It's just plenty of filters/photoshop and on her face too. In real life she doesn't look like that.

It's Instagram... Pretty much everyone on there posts pics that are doctored in some way.

I'm just surprised there are people still getting all outraged at stuff like this. Yawn.

For me it's not a matter of age or whatever. It's just so obviously done to get any sort of attention that it just makes me go 🙄. Without her rant these pics wouldn't have been talked about as much either I'm sure. 

Good point. But granted for 60, even with photoshop, it’s not like her skin is wrinkled or sagged like many 60 year olds. 

11 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

Yes, she does have access to the best cosmetic enhancements to have good skin like botox and so on. That's not surgery (she's full of fillers and has had plenty of plastic surgery, which I'm not shaming her about. I'm just stating facts here. Hollywood forces women to stay forever young-looking so she is trying to keep up with ridiculous demands from society) and also she clearly does have good genes and has led a healthier lifestyle than other people so shows less age signs than women younger than her. 

Nice!

You wouldn't happen to know what specific procedures she's had ... you know, asking for a friend :) should they need to at a later point in time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block