Instagram takes down Madonna's **** photos, she reposts and goes off

8 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

If I knew exactly and I'd disclose that I'd be committing an illegal act as she's entitled to privacy for her medical history 🤪 but you know it's gonna be stuff like microneedling, lasers, chemical peels etc. 

She must be getting this stuff done regularly I guess. 

She certainly has had fillers, botox and a full face and neck lift. 

Just wanted to add that you can lift other parts of the body as well like arms, and so on. 

Well ... time to prostitute myself, lol jk. Thanks! 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:38 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

What I want to know is how did she get her body to look like her face? Is there like leg lifts or chest lifts like they do for facelifts? 

You can do breast lifts, use fillers in the décolletage, a thigh lift and a butt lift. It also helps that she has always been skinny and muscular so she hasn’t produced as much excess skin as someone in her age who has been larger. Her body naturally is amazing and especially for her age, extreme yoga and strict diet since forever. But her hands, omg, she should do them too so their match her body. Her face now looks 20-22, her body could be fit 30 and her hands are 67 😛. She has probably filled them because they look swollen but plastic surgery needs to up their game. They can’t seriously do so much for almost the entire body and leave the hands alone, they need to develop better procedures for them. Same with Gwen Stephanie. Her face looks 25-35 and her hands 70. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block