Ed Sheeran says he doesn't feel accepted by the pop scene, is glad he released his new album before Adele

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Oh god, this tired a/s/s talking point again? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She didn't for folklore and evermore and actually received praise cos the songs had nothing to do with her personal life. 

If anything she will be go down as the artist that delivered the soundtrack of the quarantine of 2020, which perfectly sums up that year. Depressing and reflection 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She didn't for folklore and evermore and actually received praise cos the songs had nothing to do with her personal life. 

If anything she will be go down as the artist that delivered the soundtrack of the quarantine of 2020, which perfectly sums up that year. Depressing and reflection 

Adele: writes songs about her personal life: gets praise

Beyonce: makes an entire concept album about Jay Z cheating: praise

Ariana Grande: sings songs about her personal life and relationships: praise

Ed Sheeran: writes about his relationships like Taylor and "plays the victim" in songs like Dont: no issues

Taylor Swift: writes about her personal life like most other artists: OMG SHES PLAYING THE VICTIM AND DATING ONLY TO WRITE NEW MUSIC OMGG SHES SUCH A CALCULATED SNAKE

Also Taylor Swift: writes breakup songs in the same way as before but the songs arent about her personal life. : OMGG I DIDNT LIKE HER B4 BUT NOW SHES NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM SOO MATURE.

Britney stans: Drag taylor for writing about her love life

Also Britney stans: will scream YAAS QUEEN to her disstracks (mostly unreleased) to Justin or Kevin. 

THE BIAS AND LACK OF LOGIC SHOWS IF TAYLOR SWIFT CANT WRITE ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE BECAUSE SHES" PLAYING THE VICTIM" THEN START RAISING THE "PLAYING THE VICTIM" CARDS TO BRITNEY, ARI, BILLIE, OLIVIA, LANA, ADELE, ED...... TO EVERYONE PERIOD.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Adele: writes songs about her personal life: gets praise

Beyonce: makes an entire concept album about Jay Z cheating: praise

Ariana Grande: sings songs about her personal life and relationships: praise

Ed Sheeran: writes about his relationships like Taylor and "plays the victim" in songs like Dont: no issues

Taylor Swift: writes about her personal life like most other artists: OMG SHES PLAYING THE VICTIM AND DATING ONLY TO WRITE NEW MUSIC OMGG SHES SUCH A CALCULATED SNAKE

Also Taylor Swift: writes breakup songs in the same way as before but the songs arent about her personal life. : OMGG I DIDNT LIKE HER B4 BUT NOW SHES NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM SOO MATURE.

Britney stans: Drag taylor for writing about her love life

Also Britney stans: will scream YAAS QUEEN to her disstracks (mostly unreleased) to Justin or Kevin. 

THE BIAS AND LACK OF LOGIC SHOWS IF TAYLOR SWIFT CANT WRITE ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE BECAUSE SHES" PLAYING THE VICTIM" THEN START RAISING THE "PLAYING THE VICTIM" CARDS TO BRITNEY, ARI, BILLIE, OLIVIA, LANA, ADELE, ED...... TO EVERYONE PERIOD.

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

• Love 1

I can't really tell if he is queerbaiting based on his previous testaments and album's aesthetic, or he's just venturing into his softer side — which is a good thing.

I kinda feel this era is underperforming despite the massive promotion, like literally Ed is all over the YouTube ads throughout the weeks.

I guess the 4th album curse is to blame. Otherwise, congrats with that No°1 peak on the charts! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

On 11/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, JayTawndre said:

That's sad when a artist that successful and big still feels underappreciated by their fellow peers. Ed is an amazing songwriter and has all the bops. He was also a great mentor on The Voice this season. His input helped a lot of the artists on the show perform miles better. He knows music. It's his art piece. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Also here for an Ed x Adele collabo!!! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Just a publicity stunt! 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:02 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Am I the only one who frantically turn off the radio when Easy On Me comes on?

Usually I dont have anything against Adele but that song is screeching, my ears bleeding, I have to protect myself Avengers Imagines — Opportunities For Romance.  

I'm proud to say I've heard less than thirty seconds of her crap. SSDD with her and what a sellout when she was proud of her body she goes and tries to fit in the pop image . Overrated Kelly Clarkson deserves her attention.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

It's honestly sad to see how much people hate him. Only because he's more successful than Beyonce, Taylor, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and others and some gays are pressed :emma: Thank God Britney is untouchable unlike your faves :emma:

Gaga's latest sold album debuted with 270 K units in US and Ed's - with 123 K:emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block