BREAKING: Robin Greenhill has filed a motion to QUASH the subpoena that would require her to testify under oath in Britney’s conservatorship case.

dfffff

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I genuinely do not see how there is anything to argue at this point, much like Jamie Spears, any and all resistance is damning. 

Let's assume, just for a second, that not one instance of malpractice or mishandling of money alone was done, so much so that it can be explained in its simplest form. Why aren't Tristar, Lou and Robin fighting to prove that with the documents they have, because clearly, keeping up appearances matters to them.

Even if nothing occurred, right now, not only are you refusing to hand over documentation and private information to your client, Britney, you're additionally refusing to hand over information to a person in a legally recognised position that you had no issues dealing with in the past?

What do they expect is going to happen? The Courts aren't going to let this disappear, and it seems like Rosengart has no issue bringing in a higher power.

What is their end goal?

I think they don't have to provide proof that they're innocent. Britney/rosengart has to provide proof that they're not. 

Cos it's innocent until proven guilty.

2 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

let britney eat sushi !!

God, every time I hear Robin have the nerve to say for Britney that sushi is too expensive it just hits me. How can you tell someone who makes tens of millions a year that sushi is too expensive for you?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: They bullied Britney even in the smallest things like that. I hope they die a very very slow death!

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, dfffff said:

God, every time I hear Robin have the nerve to say for Britney that sushi is too expensive it just hits me. How can you tell someone who makes tens of millions a year that sushi is too expensive for you?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: They bullied Britney even in the smallest things like that. I hope they die a very very slow death!

I am so angry that Goblin was so SMUG when making Britney work on her birthday, how Goblin was so SMUG when bugging Britney’s bedroom, allegedly and in my opinion. How Goblin was so SMUG denying Britney sushi, and how Goblin was so RIDICULOUS by forcing Britney to take her to award shows and sit next to her. Goblin really got a free ride and it makes me SICK! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block