BREAKING: Robin Greenhill has filed a motion to QUASH the subpoena that would require her to testify under oath in Britney’s conservatorship case.

dfffff

12 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Can someone explain this to me please? Does this mean she won’t have to testify? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Yes, that is precisely the purpose for which Robin made this request. Even if the uncorrupt Judge Penny grants it, I'm sure Matthew Rosengart will deal with Lou, Robin and Tristar in other ways. Lou and the others have a lot on their plate, if it all comes to light they won't be out of jail for years. They are doing everything they can to get more time to cover their tracks.

Just now, dfffff said:

Yes, that is precisely the purpose for which Robin made this request. Even if the uncorrupt Judge Penny grants it, I'm sure Matthew Rosengart will deal with Lou, Robin and Tristar in other ways. Lou and the others have a lot on their plate, if it all comes to light they won't be out of jail for years. They are doing everything they can to get more time to cover their tracks.

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: that little rodent!!! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block