November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

15 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I kind of checked out from here early August as I sadly lost several family members in a horrible accident. Today is the first time since then I have felt a slice of genuine happiness. So, so, so happy for Britney to finally have gotten this well overdue freedom back and that in turn making me feel a tiny bit of joy for the first time again ❤

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: lots of love to you, so sorry to hear what happened, big hugs!

• Love 3

I just finished listening to Mathew's full press conference and OH MY GOD. :dead_falling_wig_dying: I loved every "it's up to Britney" he said. After 13 years she finally has the control to decide what to do and I dont even care if she doenst release music soon (which i'm sure is not going to happen), the fact that she has the control over her work is simply amazing :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

Oh, and I LOVED how he exposed and destroyed Lou and Jamie by telling the world the truth: they are hiding a lot of things and they stole her A LOT of money. I'm praying that Britney files charges against both of them :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And for those who still doubted that Britney is now managing her account.... He confirmed it's Britney, we can stop the conspiracy theories about that :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3

The fact they thought it was a conspiracy and trashed all of us FOR YEARS (and yes, i'm talking to you, Br*dley Stewhatever, you ALSO lost flop fan HAHAHA2.gif, the fact you can't even tweet something from your own words) and now we're saying BRITNEY IS FREE dead.gif. Come back whenever you want bby, now it's time for you <3. 

AND OMG, I JUST KNOW LOU IS HIDING FROM DADDY ROSENGART'S EXPOSESSSSSS. I predict we're gonna laugh so much the next weeks in team con's downfall.

4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yay. So happy for her. ♥️♥️🌹🌹🎉🎉

I watched his comments. It is up to Britney, but none of them even showed up for deposition or turned over documents? Isn't that mandatory? Can't the court order them to comply with subpoenas? 

Have they involved law enforcement? Civil suits? Criminal proceedings?

Britney don't let it go, get your justice and make them pay! 

Let people.know they don't get away with this... This seems important.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I had a major family emergency today and I couldn’t be here. I’m literally so sad I wasn’t here on the most important day. I’m sobbing of happiness for Britney. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: can someone please post a summary???? 

She talks about everything that happened in the court room

I'm too lazy to write out a summary tho so maybe someone will :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm so happy for you, Britney! And I truly hope justice is served to all those that wronged you. Punishment needs to happen in the here and now. Can't say it enough. They can't get away with the monstrous **** they've done to you. And I truly hope people leave you alone to let you live your life on your terms. Nobody/nothing should put you back in that fishbowl again. I hope you get all the peace, joy and happiness you can from now on out. I hope you get to do what you want to do*

Best wishes to a great person! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

*I guess this is my request if Britney's on here. I hope she says what she plans for her career. If she's gonna take a few years off or if she's walking away for good. I'm just curious. Just like I wouldn't be on a forum for the chick down the street, I want to respect your privacy and I'd either leave this site completely or just hang out and reply to the few threads I can reply to on the other music forums. I'd just hate if anybody still tried to shove you into that "Britney the entertainer" mold if you want to be "Britney the normal person" mold. And I literally have no idea if any of this makes any sense. Here's hoping it does. Again, Congratulations! :)

• Like 1

It's as if this song was written for Brit and her army:

Imagine Dragons

Warriors

As a child, you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'll be
The one that work while they all play
In youth, you'd lay awake at night and scheme
Of all the things you that would change
But it was just a dream

Here we are, don't turn away now (Don't turn away)
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now (Don't turn away)
We are the warriors that built this town, from dust

The time will come, when you'll have to rise
Above the rest and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies
Farewell, I've gone, to take my throne above
But don't weep for me ,

us'cause this will be
The labor of my    our love

2:30 min:We against Lou

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

It’s honestly surreal. Britney was never meant to get out. They were pretty much treating her a like a dead icon….

We literally won over the system. It’s crazy.  Britney can live her life now :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It's not a win until every single one of them is going to prison.

#JusticeforBritney 

• Love 4