November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

FREE.thumb.png.ad57d4825e60f9ee81b31a6d90488b48.png

Freedom is near. brcourt2.jpg.c223472836be7cc7820ad19e3a7fec3b.jpg

On November 12th, the court could decide to finally terminate the conservatorships placed upon Britney since 2008. 

"I haven’t prayed for something more in my life," Britney said this past week. 🙏 

That same day, a Free Britney rally will take place. I will be there and plan on live streaming and bringing you updates alongside our fellow advocates.

Please keep all 11/12 court hearing updates in this topic.  Also, make sure you're following BreatheHeavy on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

Feel free to kick things off with warm wishes for Britney! We love you, Britney!

Maybe you can ask moderators featured this thread :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

This is gonna be so huge!!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, rennen said:

Say goodbye to your hit thread @Prachi :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Anyway, I don't think she'll attend either in person or via telephone. There doesn't appear to be any need to and Rosengart has it under control. 

You think? This is a very important hearing though, without Britney presence? hmmm, though nothing is out yet i am so anxious about this. 

• Love 1