November 12th court hearing: BRITNEY IS FREE

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Pretty sure no updates were given until the end when they announced she was free. That’s what I was implying.

Did you even watch? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You said, quote, "I’m getting super worried. They don’t want anyone knowing what’s going on because they are allegedly hiding everything that they did. SHE WANTED OPEN COURT!!!!"

Well, the court was opened :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Just because they didn't want us to hear in REAL TIME that doesn't mean it was sealed!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, s&m said:

You said, quote, "I’m getting super worried. They don’t want anyone knowing what’s going on because they are allegedly hiding everything that they did. SHE WANTED OPEN COURT!!!!"

Well, the court was opened :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Just because they didn't want us to hear in REAL TIME that doesn't mean it was sealed!

You know what I meant :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: but ok! 

Its been a long and hard ride but after all she's a FREE WOMAN! I can't express how happy I am for her, I'm truly emotional and I'm so proud of this fanbase and really reaaaally grateful for Rosengard who has been truly an angel and an awesome lawyer, God bless this man and Britney new life. And I hope she can get restrictions orders for her toxic family!

Blessings sisters! 🙌

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Its been a long and hard ride but after all she's a FREE WOMAN! I can't express how happy I am for her, I'm truly emotional and I'm so proud of this fanbase and really reaaaally grateful for Rosengard who has been truly an angel and an awesome lawyer, God bless this man and Britney new life. And I hope she can get restrictions orders for her toxic family!

Blessings sisters! 🙌

THIS!!!! MY IDOL IS FREEEE

• Love 1