Britney on Exhale: The Receipts (Discuss)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Receipt 7. 

Wear yellow. We know the significance of this comment based off my threads. 

Britney is Here. This is truly all the evidence we need. 

I might get backlash I apologize I didn't expect to be dragged for tagging the username. 

Thoughts? 

Okay, let’s respect her privacy and not dive into this and does it really matter?  It’s contradictory if you said let her be but continue to post “receipts” that she lurks here. Who cares really, we’re not gonna get a Banana Alice if that’s where you’re getting at. Let her do whatever she wants without having a spotlight shined on her YET AGAIN.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Well we know she knows this place exist. We know that a few people who know her know this place.

We know she did her research too. I think she visits sometimes

I remember when I joined in 2013, EVERYONE who was an older member than me was openly talking about how Britney was a member during 2007. Apparently her username was bluebird or something? Which is funny now that I remember that. I call my boyfriend Bluejay, which is a type of blue bird. lol

• Like 3

Come on guys.. The girl isn’t dead. If I were famous and there was a forum dedicated specifically to ME, talking only about ME with all the receipts about MY LIFE, of course I’d be browsing around, making some funny comments to “blend in” and be more interactive with my fans. That’s highly possible. I know which account it is, but I wish I didn’t knew so we could interact anonymously. In that way she’d feel more comfortable discussing all topics with us. Britney, if that’s really you, please create another account, with a different username! 
So, today I just went to celebrate her freedom here in NYC at this nice italian restaurant at Madison, called Nello, had a nice bottle of red wine and a carbonara. They had these huge red teddy bears seating on each table, was so much fun. Cheers to her! Britney, if you read this, go to this restaurant, you will love it just like we know you love NYC! It’s a discreet celebrity friendly restaurant and they will respect your privacy 100%. 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Come on guys.. The girl isn’t dead. If I were famous and there was a forum dedicated specifically to ME, talking only about ME with all the receipts about MY LIFE, of course I’d be browsing around, making some funny comments to “blend in” and be more interactive with my fans. That’s highly possible. I know which account it is, but I wish I didn’t knew so we could interact anonymously. In that way she’d feel more comfortable discussing all topics with us. Britney, if that’s really you, please create another account, with a different username! 
So, today I just went to celebrate her freedom here in NYC at this nice italian restaurant at Madison, called Nello, had a nice bottle of red wine and a carbonara. They had these huge red teddy bears seating on each table, was so much fun. Cheers to her! Britney, if you read this, go to this restaurant, you will love it just like we know you love NYC! It’s a discreet celebrity friendly restaurant and they will respect your privacy 100%. 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you!

• Love 1

Ok guys, If I, a random person, have been lurking on here for years (I'm shy but i love britney and I think all of you are HILARIOUS) I think it's safe to assume that she herself lurks a little bit 🙌

I feel like it's a great day to post something so here I am! 🙃 Nice to meet you everyone! Thanks for the laughs.

Britney - On the off chance that you see this, we love you so much and will support you no matter what! 😁 I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way but it kinda feels like you're a family member at this point lol I've known about you my whole life. I vividly remember forcing everyone to watch your tour video at my 6th brithday party.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Kosse said:

Ok guys, If I, a random person, have been lurking on here for years (I'm shy but i love britney and I think all of you are HILARIOUS) I think it's safe to assume that she herself lurks a little bit 🙌

I feel like it's a great day to post something so here I am! 🙃 Nice to meet you everyone! Thanks for the laughs.

Britney - On the off chance that you see this, we love you so much and will support you no matter what! 😁 I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way but it kinda feels like you're a family member at this point lol I've known about you my whole life. I vividly remember forcing everyone to watch your tour video at my 6th brithday party.

So sweet! Nice to meet you :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I remember when I joined in 2013, EVERYONE who was an older member than me was openly talking about how Britney was a member during 2007. Apparently her username was bluebird or something? Which is funny now that I remember that. I call my boyfriend Bluejay, which is a type of blue bird. lol

Yeah, it's widely accepted that at some point she had a user here. We're just not sure anymore because of the cship barrier

• Love 1

If she is here. Get ready for the new song Exhaleholic

I'm an exahaleholic, call it what you call it
All I know's I want it, I-I can't help it

I can't help it, I'm an exhaleholic
I need a fix, just want my fix
Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an exhaleholic
Oh no, here I go, I think I need an intervention

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 11/13/2021 at 5:51 AM, Frankie8 said:

If she is here. Get ready for the new song Exhaleholic

I can't help it, I'm an exhaleholic
I need a fix, just want my fix
Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an exhaleholic
Oh no, here I go, I think I need an intervention

How did I miss this?! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I'm glad you have marbles up there unlike everyone else here delusional thinking she's not on here. This is the biggest receipt there is.

It’s a no brainer for Britney to be in this forum. What’s bad is you to stir unnecessary drama and out Britney’s account here. Gurl, I just wish you would take your tweet back.. You even add hashtag #beef just to drag them.. Are you happy now? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, neverover said:

It’s a no brainer for Britney to be in this forum. What’s bad is you to stir unnecessary drama and out Britney’s account here. Gurl, I just wish you would take your tweet back.. You even add hashtag #beef just to drag them.. Are you happy now? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I had no idea Britney would see it and do this... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block