Britney on Exhale: The Receipts (Discuss)

6 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

If she was here, I wouldn’t want to know which account. That’s just me. 

Hey Britney 😊

Agreed. There's a part of me that's curious (no pun intended) on if she just lurks or if she actually posts here. And that's if she even has an account on here. But I also wouldn't want her username revealed. Let her have her privacy.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Agreed. There's a part of me that's curious (no pun intended) on if she just lurks or if she actually posts here. And that's if she even has an account on here. But I also wouldn't want her username revealed. Let her have her privacy.

Which is why I didn't post the username 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, G.E said:

I hope not, imagine her reading the nasty things some people post here 🙊 she probably would be like “eff them, im gonna re-re-re-release Glory forever.” On Fire GIF       Lol but if you read this Brit I ❤️ You! 

She can handle the negative stuff I'm sure. She knows how to throw shade well :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Girl, stop playing, we know whitedove is your fake account and you pretend to be Britney :emma:

Tell the mods to check the IP address. I'm not in a good mood. I don't appreciate being accused. I haven't done anything to you to deserve this treatment. You don't have to believe me but if and when it comes out Britney is on here I think I deserve an apology. You really hurt my feelings. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block