Britney poses next to a helicopter as she arrives on a private island

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she kinda does look like her

stra.png

anyways, I really doubt Britney would go to a private island just to be by herself and the employees, it makes sense she would invite some friend to come with her

Also I'm pretty sure this guy asks her "está todo bien?" (is everything alright?) and then she's like "uh, these are her shoes, idk :ehidk_britney_um_eek: " because she didn't understand :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: they must be in the Caribbean or some place like that where they speak Spanish

I wish  I remembered her real name so we could find her Instagram. It used to be public but then they stopped hanging out and I forgot what her name was.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, adam12992 said:

According to the Daily Mail, she's in Belize.

yes, Caribbean Lifestyle posted about it too:

A Private Island Fitting For A Pop Star: Britney Spears On Vacation in Belize

There’s A-list famous, and then there is private island A-list famous. Not only do your favorite celebs live in spectacular mansions, they vacation on their own slice of paradise: private islands. “Arriving on a private island 🏝 … it’s nice here but waaaayyy too hot ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ !!!,” Britney Spears wrote on Instagram on October 28. Spears, 39, detailed her experience during the 30 second video clip on her Instagram as she boarded a helicopter en route to an isle big enough for just Britney and her guest(s). While prepping for helicopter transfer, details of Belize’s Philip Goldson International Airport emerged in the background before a bird’s eye view above Belize’s swirl of turquoise patch reefs and aquamarine coral lagoons. UNESCO-attested, Britney Spears’ vacation is on the Belize Barrier Reef, the largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere and second largest in the world, second only to Australia’s.

#FreeBritney: Britney Spears is Free To Vacation in Belize
The 39-year-old American singer, songwriter, dancer and mother of 3 continues amid the ongoing fallout of the conservatorship battle surrounding the pop star. For nearly half of Britney Spears’s decades-long career as a world-renowned pop star, she hasn’t held full control of her life. Spears has been under a conservatorship helmed by her father, Jamie Spears, since the singer’s infamous breakdown 12 years ago—resulting in no legal control over her estate or assets.

Last month, a Los Angeles judge suspended Britney Spears’ father from the conservatorship, marking a major victory for the singer who has long objected to the arrangement that has stripped her of independence. The intimate getaway comes as a nice distraction for Britney, who is now free from her dad’s control after 13 years.

Today, Britney Spears continues to celebrate that victory with her vacation in Belize, Central America.

Given Spears has not divulged exactly where she’s playing holidaymaker to ensure her escape remains private, we do the same and ask our readers (who may also recognize the Belize island in question) to follow suit. That way, the now #FreeBritney can enjoy herself freely. With no neighbors in sight, we hope Britney enjoys her tropical vacation in Belize!

apparently she now has a third child we've never met :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

11 hours ago, Bigno said:

Why the eyeroll? The person said nothing offensive or disrespectful. Plus, might be an expert or not, like, nothing on the post to actually know. hqg GIF

Commenting on her shifting teeth while associating it to her “letting herself go” is in my opinion, disrespectful. It’s just another example of people on here needing to nit-pick every ******* detail of her appearance. It’s unnecessary. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

I think her legs look amazing .. please stop looking for things to pick apart. I actually thought .. Wow she does look stunning as well. You should have maybe stopped at stunning and left it at that, just saying ..But you could not help yourself because you needed to go further and insert foot in mouth. It was a wonderful comment to say shes stunning …yet please maybe refrain in other aspects . Inside voice not that talking out of your butt . Have a great day !!! If you want to tell me off.. go for it . Its ok 👍🏽 .. Her legs are killer !! 

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

14 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

How does it prove she doesn’t have Botox?

You cannot see her forehead.

It’s the jaws and cheeks for me. And if she don’t have it there, whats with the reach for her forehead? It would be nice not to project your insecurities on someone else’s forehead. 

12 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

2016 says she does…

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

I think everything is dissolving including the lips, so she is back to her natural self. 

But my god, she don’t seems to be happy in that moment. I guess nonstop Vegas and constant drugging from Edan really took a toll on her. She looks waayyyyy better in Instagram post now. 

2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Commenting on her shifting teeth while associating it to her “letting herself go” is in my opinion, disrespectful. It’s just another example of people on here needing to nit-pick every ******* detail of her appearance. It’s unnecessary. 

I see your point, but at the same time, isn't it part of the same beast called fame? This will always happen with anyone famous, specially people who became famous at a really young age. There will always be someone eager to compare the 50 year old to the 20 year old, there will always be someone ready to analyze if their eyes have moved one millimeter, saying they look better or worse, they are fat or thin. My point is, I see no purpose trying to cover the sun with a finger, this type of nit picking, comparing will forever be part of the dialogue around her or anyone famous. So, sometimes I guess, I see it like trying to contain a stormy ocean full of crashing waves with the palm of a hand. People won't stop. Anyways, thanks for answering. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block