Britney poses next to a helicopter as she arrives on a private island

30 minutes ago, neverover said:

It’s the jaws and cheeks for me. And if she don’t have it there, whats with the reach for her forehead? It would be nice not to project your insecurities on someone else’s forehead. 

I think everything is dissolving including the lips, so she is back to her natural self. 

But my god, she don’t seems to be happy in that moment. I guess nonstop Vegas and constant drugging from Edan really took a toll on her. She looks waayyyyy better in Instagram post now. 

What are you talking about? Do you even know what your saying?

Botox is a muscle paralyser. The most common place to get Botox is forehead and around the eyes (frown/smile lines). No one gets it in their cheeks or jaw. That’s filler, like Juvaderm.

LOL! I’m not the one who brought up Botox, that would be you, and with your added “projection” about me, it would seem you’re the obsessed one with insecurities. Grow up!

I couldn’t give a rats *** if Britney got Botox or not.

4 hours ago, Bigno said:

I see your point, but at the same time, isn't it part of the same beast called fame? This will always happen with anyone famous, specially people who became famous at a really young age. There will always be someone eager to compare the 50 year old to the 20 year old, there will always be someone ready to analyze if their eyes have moved one millimeter, saying they look better or worse, they are fat or thin. My point is, I see no purpose trying to cover the sun with a finger, this type of nit picking, comparing will forever be part of the dialogue around her or anyone famous. So, sometimes I guess, I see it like trying to contain a stormy ocean full of crashing waves with the palm of a hand. People won't stop. Anyways, thanks for answering. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. 

Lady Gaga has entered the chat. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block