Britney poses next to a helicopter as she arrives on a private island

She's bringing the prophecy to reality from back when she worked with will.i.am on Britney Jean.

He said on that podcast:

So . One of the notes were . March 19th , 2013 . We were talking about a getaway or the escape . To my dream , fantastic getaway , she wants to soak it up and bask in the wonder of it , so am I . So what's on your mind right now ? So she was like , I want to get away to the Xscape , so I was like , oh , that sounds like a love that I love that to the escape . So and I was like , OK , so next one , what else is on your mind ? Then we order food and we eat . Oh , and then she says that I don't want to bring the love of my life to see what I love .

You're reading from your phone , right ?

I'm reading from my phone right now . Right . To a tropical beach with champagne's a mimosa like . So I'm getting details . So as she says that , I'm like , OK , what would you want to do if you wanted this getaway escape ? So she'd be like , yeah , I want to bring the love to my life to see the things that I love . OK , and what would you do ? She was like , I would be like a tropical Bede's with champagne , mimosas . And so the reason why you want to go in those details is when you're writing and you're transcribing these notes , you want to be like , you know , champagne , mimosas with my , you know , to show my love the most . The things that I want to do when I hosta like , I'll just go go in and go through the notes . So it's like her mind is now my mind as I'm writing it because she fed my mind . It's a totally different way to write . So then there's another one like cheers to us . Here's to us . She wanted to have like she's like I like cheers to us . Then there's this other one . The journey , trials and tribulations stain on the dream . Even though you're discouraged by disappointment , you have the courage to keep going . I'm like , wow . Right , and so when I'm when I was there , I had no clue up until when I when I saw him , when I heard her , you know , her testimony . And I'm like , wow , this is the same emotion , the same desire that was captured in 2013 when we were working . You know ,

If it doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm sorry, that's the direct transcript from the podcast page lol

• Love 1
5 hours ago, brucewayne said:

she looks stunning. But her legs (the lower area) lead me to believe she is on some new med(s) of some type. Looks like "Edema" to me

I think her legs look amazing .. please stop looking for things to pick apart. I actually thought .. Wow she does look stunning as well. You should have maybe stopped at stunning and left it at that, just saying ..But you could not help yourself because you needed to go further and insert foot in mouth. It was a wonderful comment to say shes stunning …yet please maybe refrain in other aspects . Inside voice not that talking out of your butt . Have a great day !!! If you want to tell me off.. go for it . Its ok 👍🏽 .. Her legs are killer !! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

I think her legs look amazing .. please stop looking for things to pick apart. I actually thought .. Wow she does look stunning as well. You should have maybe stopped at stunning and left it at that, just saying ..But you could not help yourself because you needed to go further and insert foot in mouth. It was a wonderful comment to say shes stunning …yet please maybe refrain in other aspects . Inside voice not that talking out of your butt . Have a great day !!! If you want to tell me off.. go for it . Its ok 👍🏽 .. Her legs are killer !! 

With the doctors we have here, we could open a hospital

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block