Jamie Lynn reportedly feels blindsided after This Is My Brave announced they won't accept donations from her book

Of course her story doesn't matter, she and her so called 'career' are just a product of blatant nepotism. She hasn't earned anything or make the minimal effort for her story to matter. She is what she is today because of BRITNEY SPEARS. 

On the contrary, she has been taking advantage of her sister career that the least thing she could do is to be thankful to Britney for all the privileges in her life. Yet she has the nerve to play the I'm also a victim / I have mental struggles card. 

If you have trauma, family issues or mental problems treat them with a psychologist, talk with your mother or partner, etc, don't act like you have earned the merits for your story to matter and publish a book with a sugarcoated story nobody cares or wants to hear.

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

She could literally take to her favorite platform, Instagram, and just debunk everything. She could share her mental health journey there, talk about her family, and hell, she could show actual, concrete support for her sister!

But she chooses not to and rather wants people to buy a book… :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: I’ve tried hard to have an open mind about Jamie Lynn but she always comes across as disingenuous. Sorry not sorry. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Obviously Jamie didn't just abused Britney, I'm sure Jamie Lynne got it too. And they mum. Of course whole family have mental issues and traumas.

But, that's not excuse to sit quietly in the corner why your sister is litterly inslaved.

"I don't win or lose from cship". Really? You don't loose money after it gone? You couldn't win sister back by speeking out?

You are singed to managers that Britbey will be suing for abuse. You say how much you love your sister yet do complete opposite. 

Don't blame charity. They did right thing. Bullies and abusers can't pay they way with money. You can't buy good reputation. 

If this book would had published may be last year, she may had been somewhat successful, this year, if it be brought it would be burned down.

Also, is anyone know what shops will stock it. May be we can contact them to NOT stock it.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

To throw shade at the organization for taking a stance is just so typically JL. Is it literally impossible for her to show one ounce of grace?

And yes, JL, Britney's mental health story is more important than yours. She's an infinitely more influencial public figure that was abused and denied human rights for 13 years.

You are a d-list flop and your mental health struggles are proportionally less relevant. They're legitimate, sure, but you're just like everybody else.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Taschens said:

Of course her story doesn't matter, she and her so called 'career' are just a product of blatant nepotism. She hasn't earned anything or make the minimal effort for her story to matter. She is what she is today because of BRITNEY SPEARS. 

On the contrary, she has been taking advantage of her sister career that the least thing she could do is to be thankful to Britney for all the privileges in her life. Yet she has the nerve to play the I'm also a victim / I have mental struggles card. 

If you have trauma, family issues or mental problems treat them with a psychologist, talk with your mother or partner, etc, don't act like you have earned the merits for your story to matter and publish a book with a sugarcoated story nobody cares or wants to hear.

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Agreed!!! Btw. Did any of the Spears’ publicly congratulate Britney on her engagement?

• Love 1

Seriously what a narcissist this lipless ***** is, did she seriously throw shade at the organization for rejecting her donations? And the way she tried to spin the story noting how rejecting her donation made it clear that the organization put britneys mental health over other people?

No *****, that is not the reason why they rejected it, the real reason is staying true to their cause and not accepting money from someone who has participated in the deterioration and abuse over someone else’s mental health for their own gain

you dont get to play the victim after abusing someone else, it doesnt matter if you have mental health issues urself, what you did was terrible and completely shows the souless human garbage that you are

i completely understand and respect the organizations decision to reject the donation considering is coming from someone who benefits from abusing someone whos going through what they advocate for,

is it really that hard to understand or are u playing dumb? Would it kill you to for once accept you ****ed up and release a statement where u dont attack who ever criticizes you or try to paint urself as a victim, my god

• Love 2

I don't understand one thing... if she was dealing with mental health why she wasn't under conservatorship... more than that, she experienced mental health and yet lived her life very well alongside those people who abused her big sister who would do anything for her!!

Why is she thinking of getting even a drop of compassion:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block