Jamie Lynn reportedly feels blindsided after This Is My Brave announced they won't accept donations from her book

She can't help that she's Britney's little sister.--I literally could slap her for having thoughts like that. I've been on this forum calling her a dumb**** and I truly wish I had a stronger word to use besides dumb**** because even that doesn't fit her anymore. YOUR NAME. YOUR NAME. How in the flying **** do you think you got the opportunities  you got? Spears------->connection to Britney. Where in the **** would you be right now without that last name and without that connection? 

I can sympathize if you were trying to work an ordinary job--let's say Walmart. I'm trying to work at Walmart and I'm getting my *** chewed out because all these Britney fans are oohing and ahhing because I'm a Spears! No. You took full ******* advantage of that last name. And aren't you married? I realize women don't have to take on their husband's last name anymore but that could be a way for you to forge your own path. ~I don't want to be seen as Britney's little sis or riding on the Spears coattail. I'm taking my husband's last name and that'll be my stage name." But noooooooooo you can't be doing that because you'd be getting even less attention. I don't have a clue what her husband's last name is. It wouldn't surprise me if it's Lynn or Jamie since there's so many damn Lynns and Jamie's flying around. Yep, my new stage name is Jamie Lynn Lynn.

It upsets me, y'all. There's parts of me that I want to express myself and I don't know if I can get it out simply without having word vomit all over the screen. You walking down the street and you see somebody in need of help. Are you going to help? You can fill in your own blank for what the problem is. Maybe it's somebody that's got their hands full and they need help opening a door. Maybe they flat out busted their *** on the sidewalk. You gonna walk over to them and help them get up, make sure you're okay? No, your sister was basically tossed into a **** creek and there's NO TELLING how many times Britney cried out for help before realizing that these people are probably spies for Jamie. Could you have a conversation with Britney and it be on the level, kept between the two of you or would you run back to daddy and say "Britney's talking about x. Thought you should know." ****** it, this is just so ******* sick. "Please help me get out of this. Please help me." *twirls hair* Lyke stop making such a big deal about this Britney. I'm having struggles in my life too. You're so vain to think it's all about you and your ****. UGH."

• Love 3
12 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Please... :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Of course her story doesn't matter. Is that wrong? Her life is not of public interest, she's a low profile celebrity and that's okay. Totally normal. Only a selective few people have the luxury/bad luck to be part of that superstar elite.

Get over it, Jamie Lynn. Your sister is famous and interesting and you're not. You just would like to be. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Your mental health matters to you, and your family and friends. No one else gives a ****. Be grateful you are allowed to be a free woman and in charge of your life.

And let's get down to the nitty gritty. So I realize Jamie Lynn had a baby when she was a teenager. Didn't she step out of the limelight? Yeah, we can go back and forth on "I WANTED to get away because I NEEDED to get away. I needed to take a break." or "I'm being forced out because nobody wants to hire me. I might as well go be a mom because the phone ain't ringing." Britney didn't even have that luxury. She immediately went back to work. Non stop. Looking back and it literally makes no sense. "If JL (I'm tired of typing her full name) can take a break because she got knocked up, why can't Britney take a break to gather her life back together? OH, but she can't do that because she's the cash cow for all the leeches!"

Was definitely thinking that last part when I saw some posters talking about JL texting Lance Bass' husband and talking to him about Britney's condition. If the family truly cared, you support your family. Have Britney go somewhere she can get some peace and quiet and just do ordinary things. You want to paint all day? Go for it. You want to grow a garden, go start one! Just gather the pieces of your life together. She didn't get the choice. She was shoved on the back and went back to work.

Edited by glitterfalls
changed something
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, ronron said:

Seriously what a narcissist this lipless ***** is, did she seriously throw shade at the organization for rejecting her donations? And the way she tried to spin the story noting how rejecting her donation made it clear that the organization put britneys mental health over other people?

No *****, that is not the reason why they rejected it, the real reason is staying true to their cause and not accepting money from someone who has participated in the deterioration and abuse over someone else’s mental health for their own gain

you dont get to play the victim after abusing someone else, it doesnt matter if you have mental health issues urself, what you did was terrible and completely shows the souless human garbage that you are

i completely understand and respect the organizations decision to reject the donation considering is coming from someone who benefits from abusing someone whos going through what they advocate for,

is it really that hard to understand or are u playing dumb? Would it kill you to for once accept you ****ed up and release a statement where u dont attack who ever criticizes you or try to paint urself as a victim, my god

I don't think 'playing' in regard to playing dumb applies in her case. This ain't play acting. I truly think she's that dumb.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Forever222 said:

She was blind sighted because JL is dumb enough to still align with her father and Lou Taylor.  These two are manipulators and are too narcissistic to admit wrong doings were done to Britney. 

Jamie Lynn needs to stop playing Victim like her mother and grow up. Seperate from LT before your career (Netflix job) is over too.  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:  

Probably won't be long before it ends anyway. Imo it seems like a lot of Netflix shows don't last that long. It's true I only watched Anne with an E on Netflix and it lasted 3 seasons and I was relieved the series ended before 

Spoiler

Matthew died.

And I'm currently enjoying "The Baby-Sitters Club" and realize a series like that will also have a short shelf life. If anybody read the BSC books, you know how the girls basically went into a ****ed up time warp and stopped aging beyond 13 for the older members and 11 for the younger members. It's hilarious and snarkers love to **** all over it. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Realize that won't happen for the series...hope it at least gets another season or two because it's really well done. 

Idk how long JL's series has been on. Give it another season or 2 and it'll probably be gone.

Also want to do a flashback for when this book was announced. Remember the credit card story? Lynne's credit card was declined when Britney was on the radio. How thick do you have to be to tell this story? I watched that first NYT documentary and thought Britney was a class act when she took money out of the bank and was handing out cash to people. Class act. So it's funny to me she can focus on the ~horror~ of mom's credit card being declined when how many houses, cars, other expensive items were purchased for the family? I'd also be curious if Britney paid off all debts that were owed at that time? That credit card's gonna be accepted the next time it's used because Britney sat down with the financial books for the family and planned a way to get us out of debt.

Cry harder. 

54 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Can we stop making threads about that ¢vnt? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I dont give a single fv¢k how she felt about other people exposing the cheap trash of human being she is. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

No we want to know what Jamie Lynn is doing and saying, why would we stop talking about her?

I swear this is my last post for the night. I'm also enjoying the cherry picking going on. It's a pain in the *** being Britney's little sister when it's a pain in the *** but it's a delight when it's delightful, eh? What was the original title of your little book? You couldn't even go with something from your own head. You know any Britney fan would be glancing at each other and saying/thinking "She's gonna name her book after a Britney lyric?!" People that don't give a **** about Britney wouldn't pick up the connection. But Britney fans and people that casually know Britney's hits are gonna see that.

******* pathetic. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

And let's get down to the nitty gritty. So I realize Jamie Lynn had a baby when she was a teenager. Didn't she step out of the limelight? Yeah, we can go back and forth on "I WANTED to get away because I NEEDED to get away. I needed to take a break." or "I'm being forced out because nobody wants to hire me. I might as well go be a mom because the phone ain't ringing." Britney didn't even have that luxury. She immediately went back to work. Non stop. Looking back and it literally makes no sense. "If JL (I'm tired of typing her full name) can take a break because she got knocked up, why can't Britney take a break to gather her life back together? OH, but she can't do that because she's the cash cow for all the leeches!"

Was definitely thinking that last part when I saw some posters talking about JL texting Lance Bass' husband and talking to him about Britney's condition. If the family truly cared, you support your family. Have Britney go somewhere she can get some peace and quiet and just do ordinary things. You want to paint all day? Go for it. You want to grow a garden, go start one! Just gather the pieces of your life together. She didn't get the choice. She was shoved on the back and went back to work.

One would think that being the cash cow would make your family worship you and treat you like a goddess. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

But apparently the more money they got the more they dehumanized her and labelled her as a trainwreck in private with other celebrities like Lance.

It's so important to point out what many of you have wisefully said: she's throwing dirt to a NPO that is doing a valuable work, which clearly proves how her intentions of helping them were fake af to begin with.

But on the other hand, with this statement she's also taking a stance against Britney openly for the first time ever.

• Love 1

huh?

the organisation advocates for mental health. we all have mental issues, but this person has been CONTRIBUTING to the psychological torture of her own sister. no one denies that she has her own issues, but if you care about mental health you know JL is problematic.

jamie spears also has mental issues (alcoholism is an addiction) and the gp would NEVER accept that a mental health organisation collaborated with him. this is the same. 

Blindsided. Are you kidding me? 

at this time when her family is in public shambles and her sister is literally fighting for her freedom and legal autonomy, she needs to back away from the spotlight and STOP trying to have a career. Focus on ur family and keep a low profile. Maybe release a book in many years when the dust settles and her and Britney have mended their relationship. 

It is in very poor taste. It doesn’t look like some genuine mental health reflections at all… it looks like a money grab while her family is in the spotlight for something horrible. It would be like one of the Duggar’s writing a book while their brother was a molesting piece of ****. She’s out of touch with reality or otherwise being pressured by an agent / Lou Taylor to write her story and convincing her that now is a good time to turn a profit off the back of Britney’s story. Barf! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

No doubt Juno has suffered (it’s part of being famous), and her mental health issues, like anyone’s, should never be taken lightly! 

HOWEVER!

Has Jamie Lynn been locked up (in a Conservatorship) for 13 years against her will? No!

Has she had her kids taken away from her, and had them used as a method to control, to coerce and handle her professional and creative output? No!

Has Jamie Lynn reached the absolute pinnacle of global universal stardom only to have it mercifully ripped from her as a kind of freudenschade sacrifice punishment for not being the picture of perfection? No!

So b.itch quietly see a councillor and forget the book, which we all know exists purely for two reasons!

1. So Lou Taylor can set the narrative yet again (first mother now daughter)

2. A cash grab; an easy way to make money now that work has dried up and (more importantly) your sister’s income is no longer at you or your family’s disposal.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: feel blindsided BIIITTCH!

shut up “everyone only ever talks about me when it comes to my family” more of this “I’m not just a sister” bull****…

you are not anyone without your last name that BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS made SUCCESSFUL and a household name!

if your not your family then I absolutely dare her to drop the last name Spears professionally, Just go by Jamie Lynn Watson orrrr just Jamie Lynn!!! 

**** your mental illness we don’t want to hear about it!!! We want answers, Britney wants answers, she deserves those answers, with the help of a newly  free Britney and the #Freebritney Army your book is set to faillllllll sweetheart!!!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block