Jamie Lynn reportedly feels blindsided after This Is My Brave announced they won't accept donations from her book

For those who need a good laugh:

While I was standing at the cash register at work yesterday I was looking at the cover of Star magazine which had a story about Britney on the cover, from the angle I was looking at the cover from, I swear the picture of JL that they put on there looked like Lou. It was so creepy that I just stood there laughing for a minute. Thank heavens that I didn't have any customers in my line then, they would've thought I was nuts.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, b42ad said:

Well maybe this can be a life lesson for her. When you watch somebody being abused, stay silent and are happy profit from said abuse, it makes you complicit and there will be consequences. This is one of those consequences.

She doesn’t seem to realise the sheer hypocrisy of trying to advocate for mental health when she has done absolutely nothing to help her sister but is happy to message fan sites asking them to screen cap her messages saying that Britney is getting worse. Like, how DARE she try to act like she’s some kind of martyr? Every opportunity and sum of money that she has received is down to BRITNEY. 

She's a narcissist. In her mind she will never do anything wrong.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Busybee said:

Mental illness doesn't excuse you from being a ****ty person. Britney had it the worst out of everyone in the family and she still remained humbled. 

You always have a choice and if she was blindsided GOOD! Because now she can see in a very miniscule amount how her sister felt because she was blindsided when they took her civil rights away.

Skull. Drag. Her.

• Like 1

Okay this confirms that shes obviously jealous of Britney! Even when Britney loses all her rights as a human being, and is treated as a slave, shes jealous of the attention she gets! You can also see that with how her husband also views Britney as lucky slave when he was chatting with fans and that he doesnt mind being treated like her!!!!!!!!! WTF?!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She was blind sighted because JL is dumb enough to still align with her father and Lou Taylor.  These two are manipulators and are too narcissistic to admit wrong doings were done to Britney. 

Jamie Lynn needs to stop playing Victim like her mother and grow up. Seperate from LT before your career (Netflix job) is over too.  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block