Update: Britney did NOT sign with new management

We need names, Jordan. Even TMZ says "sources close to the Toxic singer" when they're spilling their lies. You can't just say "someone told me" as a source and expect us to be okay with it :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:  If she hasn't signed with anyone new that means she still is with her old management that was hired by her father? Crowdsurf? Cassie? The creepy publicist? We need answers :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

• Like 2

Britney is the definition of resilience

ABSOLUTELY!

But I hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaateee that "sources" comment. We're all a "community" until moments like this, when we're all left in the dark with important facts. Besides, how is this information confidential? We're talking about her (public) career, not personal stuff, and we clearly want and deserve to know.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ol123 said:

Tbh this update is just as unreliable as the first rumour. 

Not you trying to pass this update as a fact.

Y'all be like "sources" then never spill who. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yep. My thought presicely. Whenever someone claims to know something from "a source" they become as reliable as anyone claiming anything else, since theres nothing accurate stated by anyone.

That Jordan source is as reliable as me telling you Brit is gonna go on a ww tour this year, until proven. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well she DID make a big announcement yesterday with the possibility of an Oprah interview  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Hardly a “big announcement”, joking that she might do an Oprah interview one day.

It would NOT be advisable for Britney to do any sit down interview until all the legalities and court appearances are done and dusted, and not just regarding the Conservatorship. But everything from her family (Jamie) to Management (Lou) to her kids. As it most definitely would be used against her.

One day Britney will do an interview. But, it won’t be for a long time.

Deuxmoi is a load of c.ock. It’s past the point of even considering their rumours/gossip, let alone believing them.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hardly a “big announcement”, joking that she might do an Oprah interview one day.

It would NOT be advisable for Britney to do any sit down interview until all the legalities and court appearances are done and dusted, and not just regarding the Conservatorship. But everything from her family (Jamie) to Management (Lou) to her kids. As it most definitely would be used against her.

Deuxmoi is a load of c.ock. It’s past the point of even considering their rumours/gossip, let alone believing them.

Not getting my irony I see :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Agreed! And I wouldn’t even want an interview right away. Let the courts and whatever needs done settle down first. 
She needs a bit of time to adjust to her new freedom and gain some confidence back and then do an interview. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Not getting my irony I see :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You think digging up a thread over a month old and commenting what you said is irony?

No person with a brain actually believed that nonsense.

Irony occurs when expectations and outcomes oppose/clash with one another. And works best when one is referring to something that becomes known only gradually over time.

Like Lou Taylor ending up in a conservatorship in 2035, because other than being a rich b.itch, she is slowly (and unbeknownst to us) suffering from Dementia/Early onset Alzheimer’s…eventually becoming senile in the next decade.