Update: Britney did NOT sign with new management

2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

She said “the business” meaning anything related to selling herself Hollywood/Las Vegas style i.e her brand is over for now. As it should be.

A book? Are you kidding, let her be 100% free first. And giver her the space and time to write it. A book about her life would takes years to put together. JL’s was in the works for 2-3 and what the hell has she done?

A charity that helps people in a conservatorship? Who’s going to run it? Lou Taylor? Fundamentally, unless the laws change and the court system charges there is little she can do to help except spread awareness, which is happening without her participation anyway.

If you’re a fan, you’ll hope Britney does nothing in the public eyes until she heals that broken heart of hers!

Relax, I don’t expect nor demand anything from her. 😀 I’m just speculating what would be her next big move IF this Deuxmoi tip is correct and what she might have meant with being done with the business.

I don’t even assume that I know what would be best for her. I trust that she is a smart and capable woman who knows (eventually) what she wants. She is now surrounded by people like her new lawyer who actually values her opinions and admires her strength.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

She said “the business” meaning anything related to selling herself Hollywood/Las Vegas style i.e her brand is over for now. As it should be.

A book? Are you kidding, let her be 100% free first. And giver her the space and time to write it. A book about her life would takes years to put together. JL’s “book” was in the works for 2-3 and what the hell has she done?

A charity that helps people in a conservatorship? Who’s going to run it? Lou Taylor? Fundamentally, unless the laws change and the court system charges there is little she can do to help except spread awareness, which is happening without her participation anyway.

If you’re a fan, you’ll hope Britney does nothing in the public eye until she heals that broken heart of hers!

Oh, btw, it takes two months to put together a book about her conservatorship if she writes it with someone like NYT Liz Day who already has a deep knowledge of the conservatorship, has most of the materials like legal documents and can interview Britney for her point of view.

If Britney wants to write her own book, she can do it in 6 months with a good editor. That’s how those influencer books are done if they aren’t completely ghost written. 

Ghost written books like her sister’s book can be done in 2-4 months. You can bet that Jamie Lynn’s book project started in June-July and is now (almost) done. 

I have written 29 published books so I know what I’m talking about. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Oh, btw, it takes two months to put together a book about her conservatorship if she writes it with someone like NYT Liz Day who already has a deep knowledge of the conservatorship, has most of the materials like legal documents and can interview Britney for her point of view.

If Britney wants to write her own book, she can do it in 6 months with a good editor. That’s how those influencer books are done if they aren’t completely ghost written. 

Ghost written books like her sister’s book can be done in 2-4 months. You can bet that Jamie Lynn’s book project started in June-July and is now (almost) done. 

I have written 29 published books so I know what I’m talking about. 

I mean a GOOD book! Lol not a s.hitty ghost written one.

Yes, I used to work in publishing, anyone can a book together quickly. But an actual good one takes time. You should know that.

Doubtful Britney’s book is just going to be just about the conservatorship. It would be about her entire life. From beginning until now. There’s a lot to fit in. Liz is one very busy woman, she doesn’t have six months to sit down and write it, as she’s diligently making brilliant documentaries.

Britney’s book deal if she ever had one would be a huge deal, likely in the 10’s of millions. And something a book publisher would want known.  

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

I would love to believe this and I'm already playing a movie in my head about Britney participating in the third NYT doc, but then I remember anyone can send tips to deuxmoi so I'm gonna sit and wait. So many rumours flying around, anyone could pick one up and send it to look like an insider.

On the other hand, I don't believe Britney meant "quitting the business" as quitting everything, just probably music/performing which is basically all she's known all her life. And even if she meant that, I can totally see her changing her mind like when she says she'll stop posting so much and comes back with 3 posts two days later.

Well she was bound to fire who Jamie hired, so it was inevitable! So glad she's chosen new management and there's a fresh start.

I think she'll announce she's going to spend some time enjoying her freedom and kind of give an official hiatus post and that she may come back one day.

• Like 5