New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Update: Britney did NOT sign with new management

2 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

0% chance it'll happen I know but honestly why can't the "tell all" be with Fe, hosted by Netflix/whatever. If we want actual truth there's no better formula

It would be so hard for both, I feel like fe would cry whenever britney talks about her abuse and britney would join her and it would be too hard to watch. Imo.:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 2

I used to follow Deuxmoi 

Most of what they post is pure horse s.hit. Literally, anyone can send them something and they post it. They don’t verify the info, source or do any further research. 

With exception to their “celebrities spotted out and about” bit, they are untrustworthy garbage.

Why not send them some fake tee about Lou Taylor and/or her munchkin Juno Lynne and see for yourselves.

P.S didn’t Britney say very recently 

I’m staying clear of the business!

So this doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s team con milking whatever they can possibly salvage from a dying brand

Edited by Justin Woodpond
2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

p.s didn’t Britney say very recently 

So this doesn’t make sense. Unless it’s team con milking whatever they can possibly salvage from a dying brand

You’re right that Deuxmoi is untrustworthy with their tips, but I understood Britney’s comment as her being done for a while with MUSIC business. 

She can still give interviews or write books or even start a charity that helps people in conservatorship.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, The Finn said:

You’re right that Deuxmoi is untrustworthy with their tips, but I understood Britney’s comment as her being done for a while with MUSIC business. 

She can still give interviews or write books or even start a charity that helps people in conservatorship.

She said “the business” meaning anything related to selling herself Hollywood/Las Vegas style i.e her brand is over for now. As it should be.

A book? Are you kidding, let her be 100% free first. And giver her the space and time to write it. A book about her life would takes years to put together. JL’s “book” was in the works for 2-3 and what the hell has she done?

A charity that helps people in a conservatorship? Who’s going to run it? Lou Taylor? Fundamentally, unless the laws change and the court system charges there is little she can do to help except spread awareness, which is happening without her participation anyway.

If you’re a fan, you’ll hope Britney does nothing in the public eye until she heals that broken heart of hers!

• Love 4