Update: Britney did NOT sign with new management

• Leader

Just updated the OP. It's not true guys ;]

Story:

Britney has NOT signed new management, sources reveal to BreatheHeavy. The rumor first popped up on DeuxMoi before spreading like wildfire on social media.

The rumor said: "Expect something BIG from Britney Spears to be announced in the next month. She just signed with new management. It's not music or movie related so..."

Fans started speculating Britney had an explosive television interview in the works, possibly new music, among other rumors.

There could very well be big news in the pipeline; Britney may finally be legally free from the conservatorship come November 12th. However, it's worth doubling down that Britney has not yet inked any management deal, BreatheHeavy can confirm. 

In a new post on Instagram, Britney reflected on her time in the spotlight and says she's taking this time for herself. "I’m staying clear of the business," she said before adding, "which is all I’ve ever known my whole life. Which is why this is so very confusing for me."

My two cents: I hope Britney takes this time to do what she wants in life, whether that's recording music (even if it never gets released, just singing and writing with other artists could be really therapeutic), exercising, recording fashion videos, writing these IG captions, traveling, hanging with Sam and her kids and the doggos, just staying away from the business for a while. She deserves this moment to create space for herself and heal from the trauma imposed upon her. Britney is the definition of resilience; she's an inspiration to me and millions more. If she wants to return to the business, it's because she's ready to. 😊🌹 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just updated the OP. It's not true guys ;]

Are you confirming that her former management is still in place ? Is Crowdsurf still managing her socials ? 

Please share more with your fellow exhalers, I bet you know a lot and we are dying to know what's going on behind the scenes :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, The Finn said:

Yes, you’re right that writing a biography or sometimes a memoir has more steps than writing a fiction book and hence usually takes more time.

Though the current trend of writing a memoir that is really a collection of stories and “lessons learned” makes the process much faster. Jamie Lynn’s memoir sounds like one of those.

And you’re right – in the US where you can sue anyone you want for the most ridiculous reasons, checking with lawyers is kind-of necessary. 

But that’s probably why so many memoirs start with a disclaimer that  the writer probably remembers a lot of the events differently than others and changes the names and other details to “protect the innocent”. 😈

I admit that I have an issue with generalizations like “it takes two years to write a (good) book” and was triggered to argue against it. 😀

But please, don’t claim to know what I want, feel or hope. I honestly don’t care if Britney writes a book or not. I don’t care if she makes music or not. 

Nor do I have an urge to tell what she *should* or shouldn’t do.

I see Britney Spears as an adult woman and I trust she’ll do what she feels is best for her.

I didn’t read your reply.

Honestly, you need to let it go now. Put your energy into something else.

Its been confirmed the rumor is bulls.hit 

Time to move on.