Little Mix's Leigh-Anne EXPOSED telling social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy

Slayer

6 minutes ago, ol123 said:

So, my opinion on this. 

I do think Jesy is purposely darkening her skin. 

I do think Leigh Anne is a ***** for doing this.

My takeaway from this = all girl bands are destined to fall eventually because they will always succumb to this petty ****. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: 

I agree with the fact all girl groups are destined to deal with drama. And I hate that because girl groups are my favorite! They make the best pop music!

6 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Well Jesy did kind of black fish in Boyz 🤷‍♂️ and it's a very touchy subject to Leigh Anne however it still however doesn't make it right. This is just drama that was bound to happen. 

This is Leigh's best friend and business partner, she should be saying the same to her, yet she's still liking her recent posts.

Leigh needs to be consistent instead of picking and choosing who is 'black fishing' solely based on whether they are friends or not. Completely disappointed in Leigh tbh.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is Leigh's best friend and business partner, she should be saying the same to her, yet she's still liking her recent posts.

Leigh needs to be consistent instead of picking and choosing who is 'black fishing' solely based on whether they are friends or not. Completely disappointed in Leigh tbh.

Ohh! You're very true about that! 

Just now, bitbitboi said:

mhh this is weird, I don't believe it. I don't think Leigh-Anne (or any of the LM girls actually) are that stupid or petty.

If this is true, then I'm REALLY disappointed.

Well there’s screen recordings and it’s been shown on lives. The girls usually interact with him a lot, it’s real!

There's technically two poc. 

Jade is also considered black cos her mom is from Egypt or something like that of African descent. 

@Slayer I told you this would happen. geri and the Spice girls all over again..

They say they support each other. 

But they never do. They give into the medias game. 

And the media is why they all broke up. 

Jesy is much happier cos she's herself, which like she said she could never be in a girl group as most girl groups can never have that individual style. 

All gotta dress alike and such. 

There was only one that did allow to have each girl be themselves for marketing purposes.  Other than that it's not allowed. 

But maybe the Kylie fans are right, the war and the bloodshed will be the demise of little mix, and this is gonna turn ugly. Cos Jesy has a single, and will be featured in greatest hits of little mix on between US, unless they remove her vocals and re record everything as a trio cos of the Confetti tour next year. This will be interesting if they're gonna erase her to make leigh Anne happy now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block