Little Mix's Leigh-Anne EXPOSED telling social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy

Slayer

WOW.

This social media influencer exposed Leigh-Anne and said how she kept asking him to make negative videos about Jesy. He was appalled she asked him to make videos like that knowing how much Jesy suffers with mental health.

He also said Leigh-Anne lied saying Jesy blocked Little Mix when Leigh-Anne, Perrie & Jade unfollowed Jesy.

I highly recommend you watch the below video. He said he has been a stan of Little Mix for 10 years and Leigh-Anne made him cry and feel so uncomfortable asking him to incite hate about Jesy.

He DRAGS Leigh-Anne in a later upload: 

FBRhtEKX0AQz7zp?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, boyinthemirror said:

My gut feeling tells me everything is real but I'm seeing many people in denial... I'm not a social media expert so I'm wondering if screen recordings can be falsified?

He was showing them on the live too that he did! Unfortunately it's real.

He's a massive Little Mix stan too, like massive! Leigh-Anne was mad he did a dance to BOYZ and wanted him to delete.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

He was showing them on the live too that he did! Unfortunately it's real.

He's a massive Little Mix stan too, like massive! Leigh-Anne was mad he did a dance to BOYZ and wanted him to delete.

I'm being told that the girls are very private and Leigh-Anne would never ever vent about this stuff to some random.

But he doesn't look like a simple "random dude", he has a big following and we all know TikTokers are running the music industry when it comes to promo... Did you know who he was before this?

Ugh if true I feel very bad for Jesy... :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

This is going to make some people mad but 🗣🗣I dont believe this🗣🗣This is giving Camila teas when she left fifth harmony. Why would Leigh-Anne give AF when she just had TWINS?! It’s so easy to try to blame it on the one member of color from LM. The racism in the UK is worse than the racism in the US. Maybe Jesy should just accept that her song sucks and she’s blackfishing. So what’s the next best thing? Go after the one black member of LM. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block