Little Mix's Leigh-Anne EXPOSED telling social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy

Slayer

Jesy has not once publicly called any of the girl out in a derogatory way or trying to flame bait, frankly she always tries to be amiccable towards them and now Leigh-Anne wants to hide behind her computer and instill another person to start a campaign againt Jesy? Yeah, I am not feeling this sort of behaviour. If you are so offended by Jesy, put your money where your mouth is and call her out, stop getting others to do it for you. This does not feel like someone who is genuinely offended, this looks like someone who has an agenda.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Jesy has not once publicly called any of the girl out in a derogatory way or trying to flame bait, frankly she always tries to be amiccable towards them and now Leigh-Anne wants to hide behind her computer and instill another person to start a campaign againt Jesy? Yeah, I am not feeling this sort of behaviour. If you are so offended by Jesy, put your money where your mouth is and call her out, stop getting others to do it for you. This does not feel like someone who is genuinely offended, this looks like someone who has an agenda.

This.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block