Little Mix's Leigh-Anne EXPOSED telling social media influencers to make negative videos about Jesy

Slayer

What? Is it for real?
If it's true, this is really cruel and sneaky from Leigh-Anne. Is she that angry that she wants to destroy her old "sister"?
I am really shocked and disappointed. I understand her convictions and battle for black rights, but there are more friendly and intelligent ways to deal with it. She should use (private) education with Jesy, instead of calling out for a public bullying. Especially when she knows how her friend (and also herself) suffered from it.
Having Leigh-Anne testify in Jesy's ducumentary makes her a beautiful hypocrite now.

I really hope this whole story is BS, because this is not good press for Little Mix...

• Love 2
  • Like 3

They will suffer the fate of most groups, once a member leaves, so does most people. 

Someone who told me America calling a British woman racist, shows their ignorance as they don't understand British culture, what Jesy does is normal for girls in her country. 

Yes she is white, but she likes to tan to an extreme shade. Which we all know is something that isn't allowed in the US, but the UK allows it..so America needs to focus on their own problems..

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They will suffer the fate of most groups, once a member leaves, so does most people. 

Someone who told me America calling a British woman racist, shows their ignorance as they don't understand British culture, what Jesy does is normal for girls in her country. 

Yes she is white, but she likes to tan to an extreme shade. Which we all know is something that isn't allowed in the US, but the UK allows it..so America needs to focus on their own problems..

You guys HAVE to stop with this. It’s more than a tan. Her video shows her appropriating black and American Latino  cultures. This is not normal. And if it is the norm in the UK it needs to stop. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

You guys HAVE to stop with this. It’s more than a tan. Her video shows her appropriating black and American Latino  cultures. This is not normal. And if it is the norm in the UK it needs to stop. 

They seem to be picking and choosing. Perrie's sister is OVERLY tanned, Leigh-Anne's best friend is overly tanned and wears wigs too but there is no issue with them? BS.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

Glad to witness the falldown of this flop group. 

Flop group? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

5 UK Number 1s (the most recent being this year during their TENTH year together)

19 Top 10s 

Most steamed girl group EVER on Spotify

Won Best British Group at The Brit Awards this year - making history becoming the first ever girl group to win this award in all 40+ years.

I can give you more facts if you're not done being a clown?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I was thinking the same. Especially since she is trying to break into the American market, alongside an American artist, sampling an American song, and singing a genre/style that originated in America. It might be a good idea for her to pause for a moment to at least hear why American audiences are taking issue.

The whole situation sounds messy.  I don't know tons about Little Mix, but I do know they're huge in the UK and I feel bad for their fans who are watching this all unfold.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block