Britney Spears’ aunt Leigh Ann reveals that Jamie Spears’ father put their mother on lithium too

31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Is this "the place" that Britney threatened to go? 

Jamie Spears has no humanity left. There is no reputation to rebuild. If Vivian Thoreen had any dignity, she'd step down. If H&K had any ethics, they'd demand Thoreen step down.

Here is two direct relatives to Jamie saying abuse was what their family grew up in. That their father institutionalised the women he abused. Its clear that this is the page Jamie took from the book that is his family history. That, coupled with who Lynne wrote about how he made her mothers death about him and the abuse she faced should be statement enough to how vile he is.

Additionally, we can't forget when Dr. Benson died; the same week that Jamie attacked Britney's children, and it was he who approved the course of lithium to Britney. Jamie is the common denominator here.

I completely agree. Vivian’s career is on the line. That’s the only reason she keeps saying the same things over and over. The whole narrative of the conservatorship is built on lies.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Is this "the place" that Britney threatened to go? 

Jamie Spears has no humanity left. There is no reputation to rebuild. If Vivian Thoreen had any dignity, she'd step down. If H&K had any ethics, they'd demand Thoreen step down.

Here is two direct relatives to Jamie saying abuse was what their family grew up in. That their father institutionalised the women he abused. Its clear that this is the page Jamie took from the book that is his family history. That, coupled with who Lynne wrote about how he made her mothers death about him and the abuse she faced should be statement enough to how vile he is.

Additionally, we can't forget when Dr. Benson died; the same week that Jamie attacked Britney's children, and it was he who approved the course of lithium to Britney. Jamie is the common denominator here.

Do you mean when she said something like ‘I am angry and I will go there’? because I always thought that was a curious phrase. Also back in 2019 when Ingham said Britney is against everything being hidden away like the ‘family secret’ or words to that effect. That article was horrific and I’m so sad for Britney’s aunt, what a true nightmare this family is - and to think it all seemed so innocent and pure when BOMT came out, who could have ever guessed Britney came from such a dark past/family :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: it’s weird I always thought Britney had a good relationship with June and he kind of spoke against her hospitalisation in 08, maybe past guilt got him. I also found it interesting Lynne was the one who immediately believed Brit’s aunt, wonder if her experience of the Spears men showed her what they’re capable of. Also it 100% sounds like Brit’s grandmother was ********, I remember reading of the suicide and the weird way it was said she pulled the trigger with her toe...mmmmm I share the suspicions of the aunt and uncle. What a nightmare.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

I hate to say it but the other day, after I saw yet another nude post by Britney, I thought to myself that she acts like someone who's been ***ually abused. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney has confused this with love. I feel like she's, in a twisted way, trying to tell her father that he can't have and control her body anymore.

It could be. It also could be she was emotionally and verbally abused and shamed by archaic ***ual standards for women. She was definitely verbally abused in "For the Record" when Jamie said, "baby it looks like you're wearing ******* heals." That does some damage, which in turn leads her to be ***ually exploited by other men who resemble her father. 

It's hard to say for certain. We could speculate all day long. Only Britney can reveal her truth. 

• Like 4

I’m confused about how the grandfather got two wives institutionalized and forced on lithium.

My mother had to be institutionalized sometimes (sometimes due to her medications stopping working and needing a new mix) but even if she didn’t sleep for two weeks straight if the doctors felt she wouldn’t “harm herself” they would not admit her. My father didn’t sleep well at night because he had to personally make sure she didn’t hurt herself and us (by like accidentally setting the house on fire). 

Maybe it was different in the 1960s. Maybe the mental hospital doctors were crooked. 

I’m glad we are in a time where society is starting to recognize that mental health care is important but we’ve still a long way to go. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dfffff said:

Britney Spears’ aunt Leigh Ann reveals that Jamie Spears’ father put their mother on lithium too: “When I heard that Britney was put on lithium for a while I almost couldn’t believe it but it made sense. Typical for this family and how they treat their women.”ImageImage

Does anybody know if Britney's close to this aunt? There's a part of me that hates if her only family now are her sons. Another part is more understanding. Just cause you're related to somebody doesn't mean you're close. 

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m confused about how the grandfather got two wives institutionalized and forced on lithium.

My mother had to be institutionalized sometimes (sometimes due to her medications stopping working and needing a new mix) but even if she didn’t sleep for two weeks straight if the doctors felt she wouldn’t “harm herself” they would not admit her. My father didn’t sleep well at night because he had to personally make sure she didn’t hurt herself and us (by like accidentally setting the house on fire). 

Maybe it was different in the 1960s. Maybe the mental hospital doctors were crooked. 

I’m glad we are in a time where society is starting to recognize that mental health care is important but we’ve still a long way to go. 

I would think being the 1960's treatment for mental was done differently back then. There wasn't as much research and possibly they could institutionalize someone for the the most minor mental incident (depression, ocd etc)

Hope your mother is doing well now

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It was not hard to have a woman hospitalized/institutionalize/put on medication back in the day. It was damn common in fact. Women were more so property of their husbands. And what the husband said was the final word. Doctors listened to the husbands. It wasn’t illegal to beat or r*** your wife not that long ago either.

https://www.rti.org/insights/myth-female-hysteria-and-health-disparities-among-women

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Do you mean when she said something like ‘I am angry and I will go there’? because I always thought that was a curious phrase. Also back in 2019 when Ingham said Britney is against everything being hidden away like the ‘family secret’ or words to that effect. That article was horrific and I’m so sad for Britney’s aunt, what a true nightmare this family is - and to think it all seemed so innocent and pure when BOMT came out, who could have ever guessed Britney came from such a dark past/family :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: it’s weird I always thought Britney had a good relationship with June and he kind of spoke against her hospitalisation in 08, maybe past guilt got him. I also found it interesting Lynne was the one who immediately believed Brit’s aunt, wonder if her experience of the Spears men showed her what they’re capable of. Also it 100% sounds like Brit’s grandmother was ********, I remember reading of the suicide and the weird way it was said she pulled the trigger with her toe...mmmmm I share the suspicions of the aunt and uncle. What a nightmare.

i'd def say past guilt got to him.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

So maybe it wasn't Dr. Benson's idea to put her on lithium, even though he shouldn't have went along with it, but since Jamie was paying him he couldn't say no.

Michael Jackson's doctor went to jail for over-medicating him. They have to say no. Nothing lets that doctor off the hook.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Honestly when I learned about that “suicide” I wondered if it was Jamie that had killed her. He seem like a waterproof psychopath. 

• Like 2