Britney Spears’ aunt Leigh Ann reveals that Jamie Spears’ father put their mother on lithium too

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

You said it so eloquently and it hurts my soul. I know she is on a path to healing and I hope she is able to heal from this. She is such a strong woman and I have so much more respect for her even now than I did when I idolized her as a teen. 

Same here. I was always off and on about the conservatorship after years of mixed signals. I wish we all could have seen sooner (some people here did see it all along). I'm glad that it's coming back and I respect her fight to carry on. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Felinist said:

Holy shít, did we not know about this blog before?
I am truly shocked

I came across leann several years ago on facebook ( i made a thread about it, but it's long gone) and she had a blog then, but nothing in it then referenced Britney. I think she created this new blog just to support Britney

Based on some comments on the blog some fans found it a few months back

• Like 1

I hate to say it but the other day, after I saw yet another nude post by Britney, I thought to myself that she acts like someone who's been ***ually abused. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney has confused this with love. I feel like she's, in a twisted way, trying to tell her father that he can't have and control her body anymore.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Is this "the place" that Britney threatened to go? 

Jamie Spears has no humanity left. There is no reputation to rebuild. If Vivian Thoreen had any dignity, she'd step down. If H&K had any ethics, they'd demand Thoreen step down.

Here is two direct relatives to Jamie saying abuse was what their family grew up in. That their father institutionalised the women he abused. Its clear that this is the page Jamie took from the book that is his family history. That, coupled with who Lynne wrote about how he made her mothers death about him and the abuse she faced should be statement enough to how vile he is.

Additionally, we can't forget when Dr. Benson died; the same week that Jamie attacked Britney's children, and it was he who approved the course of lithium to Britney. Jamie is the common denominator here.

I can't believe at this point that Holland and knight are still defending him. It's going to take a toll on their law firm's reputation; they are just digging a hole at this point. With the amount of bad reviews they've gotten you'd think thoreen would step down.

no one can defend jamie and his team at this point.

• Like 1