Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

because she always did, since 2007

Say what?

I thought he was the one the spears family said was drugging Britney and was the undue influence as to why she needed the conservatorship...

I think its B.S. but I thought that was their narrative...not to say I like or trust Sam...I'm just trying to understand what is going on lmao...

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Say what?

I thought he was the one the spears family said was drugging Britney and was the undue influence as to why she needed the conservatorship...

I think its B.S. but I thought that was their narrative...not to say I like or trust Sam...I'm just trying to understand what is going on lmao...

She said that. The other people present said the episode Lynne said that happened never happened though, including Jackie, Alli Sims, a child monitor who was living with Britney at the time, Adnan and a paparazzi.

But it seemed pretty clear to everyone Lynne and Lutfi knew each other BEFORE Britney got to know him.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I don't believe anything that is sourced from that family...

I'm not saying it couldn't be true but I need a better source than the spears family.

It's shown they have drugged her though, as said by Britney herself.

Yeah but even if it wasn't true why would she be calling the person SHE believes was drugging Britney? Granted he could have just used her name in his phone  as any number but I dont see the purpose of that doesn't he have a restraining order?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yeah but even if it wasn't true why would she be calling the person SHE believes was drugging Britney? Granted he could have just used her name in his phone  as any number but I dont see the purpose of that doesn't he have a restraining order?

i don't think she believes that at all.. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

To save her ***, maybe she's scared. Sam was an accomplice in the pre-guardianship process .... Sam and Lynne had a connection, they were accomplices but we will never be able to prove that.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

To save her ***, maybe she's scared. Sam was an accomplice in the pre-guardianship process .... Sam and Lynne had a connection, they were accomplices but we will never be able to prove that.

Thats what I always thought...like sam was supposed to profit from the conservatorship scheme until Jamie got involved and he got yeeted out...

• Like 7