New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

dfffff

1 hour ago, BRITannico said:

Two of Lynne’s  friends commented on his post and he immediately accused them to be part of team con.

He accuses anybody that goes against him of being team con.

Fans should  stop calling him a hero, he is def not that. He is just another piece of ****.

What did Lynn's friends say?

10 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

the fact that he brought up the child Lynne accidentally ran over shows just how sick he is. We need to stop giving this guy the attention he craves. 

Yes, totally agree I think he is a very dubious character. I totally get his point about the audacity of Lynn calling him, but he should not have brought up the accident, that is not to do with this and is doing too far. The only positive thing I would say about him is that he is (possibly) a lesser evil than Jamie Spears (and the other key conservatorship characters).  

12 hours ago, Applejack said:

because she always did, since 2007

her lawyers were sending him cship papers as of recently

there was this time he tried to reach her in 2019 and send her money -- he talked to lynne, jamie lynn and jamie lynn's husband. but they refused the money and jamie used their communications for another restraining order on britney's behalf

the dancing with the stars tape lynne, lutfi and jamie lynn attended in 2007

lmao they have a complex relationship

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: