Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

I can’t keep up anymore.. all I know is karma is real and it’s serving justice. I pray to my god. Not the Christian demon the S family and lu lu pray too.. the REAL catholic god in my religion and he hasn’t let me down yet. Keep fighting rose and B. The snakes are all spiraling since the grass has been cut. 

2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Whilst I can sympathise with Lynne in respect that she has also fell victim to James Spears tyrannical behaviour over the years - she needs to wind it in now. What's done is done, she failed her beautiful daughter, took advantage financially and completely disintegrated any faith Britney may have had in humanity during those years. Her own mother allowed this to happen and stayed quiet until it was no longer feasible.

I am no Lutfi fanboy but the audacity of these people to think they can just call the guy whenever it suits them after a million restraining orders and defaming him in the highest manner! 

Spears family - I am sure this big inconvenience is keeping you all awake every night and I just want you to know that the thought of you suffering over this delights me! It's Karma *****! 

Why do people excuse Lynn behavior because she is a victim? isnt Jamie also a victim based on his childhood too?

• Like 3