Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

And btw I think he is just as much of a leech as the rest of her family , he is a nobody trying to be somebody .... 

yeah that’s the feeling I get. I feel like he took advantage of her… she was obviously lonely and let people inside her circle. Ok he may of had her best interests at heart possibly. 

• he also says he was her manager. Umm well where was the blackout promo? Why wasn’t her performance at the vma’s more of a spectacle? (I don’t think she did anything wrong in that performance it was just the cherography was bad. 

• the constant harassing and slander on his social media’s turn me off him tbh. 

• the one picture when he had all the burn phones and demos… it’s like he can’t let go of that chaotic part of his life.

• he also probably set up all the paparazzi. Calling them telling where she was.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Lynne wanted to use Lutfi to hijack Britney's life and take over control and money again.

That family has made a living off Britney almost since she was born, they're probably DESPERATE and afraid at the idea of carrying on with their lives without her money. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Lutfi and all her family need to be a thing of the past. Whether their intentions are good or not now, it doesn't matter. They've proved to be bad for her.

The funny thing is Lynne and the rest of Spears dug their own graves. Britney would have always provided for them no matter what... Greed will cost them so much.

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Busybee said:

Yeah but even if it wasn't true why would she be calling the person SHE believes was drugging Britney? Granted he could have just used her name in his phone  as any number but I dont see the purpose of that doesn't he have a restraining order?

Because he's a psycho and doesn't care about restraining orders. He's a stalker. He's obsessed with Britney. It's sick.

I don't believe him for a second. Never did and never will. He's scum.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

Doesn’t he have multiple restraining orders against him from other celebrities. ? He needs to stop obsessing over Britney . Thank goodness she has her bf around to protect her 

Nah... Thank goodness shes gonna have access to her money again so she can get security and she can start filing her restraining orders herself like the ******* grown woman that she is. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AutumnGoodbye2 said:

Can anyone shed light on what he’s saying about the little boy that was killed? I have never heard anything about that! #shook 

When she was 20 she accidentally hit a 12 year old boy with her car killing him. Accidents like this happen. A lot. My sister hit a little boy on a bike, thankfully he wasn’t killed but his hand was seriously injured. We were turning and the kid just hopped the curb out of nowhere. Technically bikes are suppose to follow traffic signals too but often people just go if they want and expect cars should see them and be able to stop in time. In my sisters case it was night, and the kids really just came out of nowhere not one of the 3 adults in the car seen them until it was too late. It’s very likely that the accident Lynn had was similar. Its absolutely awful the little boy was killed, and it’s probably something that still haunts her to this day. 

30 minutes ago, AP4 said:

When she was 20 she accidentally hit a 12 year old boy with her car killing him. Accidents like this happen. A lot. My sister hit a little boy on a bike, thankfully he wasn’t killed but his hand was seriously injured. We were turning and the kid just hopped the curb out of nowhere. Technically bikes are suppose to follow traffic signals too but often people just go if they want and expect cars should see them and be able to stop in time. In my sisters case it was night, and the kids really just came out of nowhere not one of the 3 adults in the car seen them until it was too late. It’s very likely that the accident Lynn had was similar. Its absolutely awful the little boy was killed, and it’s probably something that still haunts her to this day. 

You know nothing about the "accident" she had. You are just speculating. 

it is disturbing. and a lot of people go to jail for this. Even if it's an accident you can still face charges against you.

• Love 1