Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

14 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Meybe they need him to help them set Britney up again? 

They can't be that stupid

11 minutes ago, Kevney said:

i don't think she believes that at all.. 

Well thats a whole other issue and he can sue if that's the case because didnt she testify that he did

7 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Thats what I always thought...like sam was supposed to profit from the conservatorship scheme until Jamie got involved and he got yeeted out...

And after all this, they blamed him the same as she blamed him for other things, this does not mean that Sam was the good one or that he is good, only that he was the perfect target to blame him for everything, even protecting her from the conservatorship.

Excuse for when the supposed mental problems did not work, the excuse for when her finances did not work, excuse to establish custody of her children, excuse to protect her career, when all these excuses did not work came the excuse to protect her from Sam, all these excuses to protect the truth because she was taken into custody.
P.S. I'm sorry, my language is Spanish.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

the fact that he brought up the child Lynne accidentally ran over shows just how sick he is. We need to stop giving this guy the attention he craves. 

The fact that she did that is disturbing though, even if it was an accident. You can go to jail for something like that?

3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

it's called Vehicular Manslaughter and has nothing to do with UTIs

I’m not sure why you’re asking me if you know the answer? A quick google search will show you this:

Vehicular manslaughter charges are appropriate when the driver was under the influence of ***** or alcohol, or driving recklessly (or merely carelessly), or otherwise driving in an illegal manner. 

it was an accident and I’m poor taste to bring it up 40 years later. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

the fact that he brought up the child Lynne accidentally ran over shows just how sick he is. We need to stop giving this guy the attention he craves. 

Could it be that Sam had some kind of connection to the boy? Maybe they met at that time? Or maybe Sam knows something about that case? I mean maybe it was something personal ?.

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m not sure why you’re asking me if you know the answer? A quick google search will show you this:

Vehicular manslaughter charges are appropriate when the driver was under the influence of ***** or alcohol, or driving recklessly (or merely carelessly), or otherwise driving in an illegal manner. 

it was an accident and I’m poor taste to bring it up 40 years later. 

Where she is from is pretty lawless but ok 

I didn't ask a question. 

Just now, LLuvia said:

Could it be that Sam had some kind of connection to the boy? Maybe they met at that time? Or maybe Sam knows something about that case? I mean maybe it was something personal ?.

Sam wasn’t even alive when it happened. He is just an unwell man who is going for a low blow. Britney’s family are trash, but, that was somebodies kid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Sam wasn’t even alive when it happened. He is just an unwell man who is going for a low blow. Britney’s family are trash, but, that was somebodies kid. 

umm yeah, it was, and she killed them? He didn't mention who it was who his name even. That would be wrong.

11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

How old is Sam? When did this happen? And if he is a relative or something like that?.The connection despite everything? That dependency in spite of everything?. It is something that sounds very strange to me and more after all although of course, we are talking about the Spears. In my view, there is a very strong link.

49 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She said that. The other people present said the episode Lynne said that happened never happened though, including Jackie, Alli Sims, a child monitor who was living with Britney at the time, Adnan and a paparazzi.

But it seemed pretty clear to everyone Lynne and Lutfi knew each other BEFORE Britney got to know him.

wait lynne and lufti knew each other before britney met him? i didn’t know that. 

• Like 1

Sounds like Lynne may need a conservatorship.

Lufti was one of the main reasons BRITNEY was put in it, because she could be manipulated… 

Well, looks like Lynne is in danger too!

F.uck Lynne, f.uck Sam Lufti, f.uck Jamie, f.uck Robyn, f.uck Lou, f.uck Jamie Lou, f.uck Edan, f.uck Larry, f.uck Bryan! 

F.uck them all! They are a bunch of criminals and leeches! All of them better stay away from Britney! Disgusting evil snakes! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 5