New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears called him last night

dfffff

56 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He’s sick. He used to troll Jamie Lynn’s kids saying they look inbred. He is a very dangerous guy who didn’t just randomly meet Britney at a bar like he says. 

is the boys family sick for mentioning it too? Should we hide facts because Lynn can't handle it? I'm lost. She's an awful person. and so is JL.

Her mother is who was friends with this "sick man" before britney. This mother is the one who brought this sick man into her daughters life!

I just cannot believe that (some) Britney fans, of all people, are giving this scumbag the benefit of the doubt! He has tried to weasel his way into the lives of other celebs going through troubled times and has multiple restraining orders against him. He is undeniably a CREEP. Stop giving this lying trash attention.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Kevney said:

You know nothing about the "accident" she had. You are just speculating. 

it is disturbing. and a lot of people go to jail for this. Even if it's an accident you can still face charges against you.

Why are you putting accident in quotations when the mother of the boy herself called it an accident. The info about this is out there. Look it up.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Kevney said:

You know nothing about the "accident" she had. You are just speculating. 

it is disturbing. and a lot of people go to jail for this. Even if it's an accident you can still face charges against you.

You’re right I don’t know. But I’m assuming without facts that it was in fact nothing more than a terrible accident which is why she wasn’t charged, and the boys mother said in 2019 how it was just an accident she just wishes that Lynn reached out with some type of an apology. I really can’t imagine Lynn seen this boy and ran him over on purpose. My sister wasn’t charged, ticketed or anything from her accident, because it was an accident and they found the kid to be at fault. Sometimes people still get charged yes but not always. 

the one thing i REALLY hope doesnt get lost during the dissolving of the conversatorship is that SAM IS NOT A GOOD PERSON. Just because we've been getting more and more info about how Britney's family is bad and abusive doesnt mean that all of a sudden he's a good guy. both sides are bad, both hurt and harmed Britney. dont forget that. Even if you dont believe Lynne's statements about Sam there have been other people who have come forward about his abuse and criminal activity. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Sam Lutfi is a Predator for sure. Also a snake he cannot be trusted at all, but neither can the others that have been around and abusing her.. 

I’ve spoken to him before and he is legitimately scary. He cannot be trusted 

• Like 2