Do you think Britney wants to disappear from the public eye?

4 minutes ago, Smokez said:

She doesn't dance well anymore and acts like a dorky old hag, she looks unwashed in her insta. Her dance videos look like she has the mind of a 7 year old. Even in 2016, she was still squatting instead of bending all the way down and she doesn't even sync up with her dancers.  She still had some nice photoshoots in 2016 though, and some pretty good performances but nothing like 2003. Honestly I wish she left the public eye. I know she won't just because I want it or whatever, but I think that would be best, unless she can get to 2016 or better. She's embarrassing herself.

Ugh wtf are you trolling? I can’t with the negativity and hate of this post :trash_throw_away_recycle::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Smokez said:

I would be happy of she just dropped music and that's it. That's the only part of being a pop star she's good at. She has a way of vocally interpreting songs that's still exceptional. She doesn't dance well anymore and acts like a dorky old hag, she looks unwashed in her insta. Her dance videos look like she has the mind of a 7 year old. Even in 2016, she was still squatting instead of bending all the way down and she doesn't even sync up with her dancers.  She still had some nice photoshoots in 2016 though, and some pretty good performances but nothing like 2003. Honestly I wish she left the public eye. I know she won't just because I want it or whatever, but I think that would be best, unless she can get to 2016 or better. She's embarrassing herself.

Gross! @Slayer This probably needs to be amended or removed tbh

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Qweef said:

Wtf is wrong with you???

These things have all been said before in the forum before at various different times. We can't say anything negative about her? She's just not good at being a media figure. We all live without being famous, why can't she?

No. If that were true, she’d stop posting on Instagram. She genuinely loves performing, despite wanting to take a break. You could hear her passion at the June 23 hearing. “I take what I do very seriously. I wasn’t good, I was great”. 

And that’s just me responding to the title of the thread. Then I read the rest. How rude :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smokez said:

These things have all been said before in the forum before at various different times. We can't say anything negative about her? She's just not good at being a media figure. We all live without being famous, why can't she?

But they were said in the context of not knowing what she was going through at the time. To make the same comments now knowing what we know now is, honestly, ignorant.

• Like 1

I think she wants to be like the 80s and 90s music acts. Active for two years, then disappear, and make the fans miss her and when she's ready she will reemerge.

And repeat that. 

I can't see her wanting to do the connection to the fans that most use for social media.

I don't think we will get meet and greets. 

It's you came to the show. Goodbye, time fir us to go to bed or whatever you wanna do..but it's over. See you in a year or two.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Smokez said:

I would be happy of she just dropped music and that's it. That's the only part of being a pop star she's good at. She has a way of vocally interpreting songs that's still exceptional. She doesn't dance well anymore and acts like a dorky old hag, she looks unwashed in her insta. Her dance videos look like she has the mind of a 7 year old. Even in 2016, she was still squatting instead of bending all the way down and she doesn't even sync up with her dancers.  She still had some nice photoshoots in 2016 though, and some pretty good performances but nothing like 2003. Honestly I wish she left the public eye. I know she won't just because I want it or whatever, but I think that would be best, unless she can get to 2016 or better. She's embarrassing herself.

I really wish you did not interact with me

• Love 2

she's not good at being a media figure? she's been famous for more than 2 decades what the hell are you talking about? she's been performing, recording music and mvs and doing promo while being in an abusive cship being monitored and forced to work and she managed to keep being relevant to the point her vegas show is an absolute success and now many artists want to do the same. she has endured an incredible level of pressure and stress and kept giving us her all. i think she's an excellent pop star and she cannot be compared to her peers or even her old self because her situation is so triggering. 

we can criticise things we don't like about her but your original comment was just plain rude and untrue.

and to answer the op, i think she doesn't want to be that active just now, releasing music and stuff, and i totally get it. she's been forced to work for 13 years. i'd understand if she said that she doesn't want to get on stage ever again in her life. 

• Love 1

What is this? 

• Like 1

I think she does want to disappear..but just a little. She grew up being a public figure so I think that's a big part of who she is, but the focus on her has always been way too much and I think all she wants is some control over it and feeling respected. 

I do think she probably wants a breather from the industry and the performing and all that, so when she feels like coming back she can do so in her own terms. Like some people said, maybe dropping music and passing on the promotional stuff. She can certainly afford to do that.

7 hours ago, Smokez said:

Disgusting. Zero empathy. Making such ignorant comments is never ok, not then, not now. I really can't understand how people think this is ok and not feel even a shred of shame or remorse. You don't say this sht to anyone, mentally ill or not. I'm saying this because someone here said "we didn't know back then", no. You don't say these things to anyone, period.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Smokez said:

Listen hands up I admit saying nasty things about her before during the years, we all did at some stage we’d be lying otherwise but knowing now she couldn’t even get her nails did and they took her hair vitamins? We really have no place to judge her and never did really, why is any of this stuff remotely important when we now know what we know? You could have phrased what you said better without is coming across as nasty 

I think people quickly forget fame wasn't all bad things for Britney. It gave her emancipation from a very toxic family in 1998, and it will give her the same emancipation now in 2021. She's had amazing memories thanks to being a celebrity, she's met very talented incredible people and has gone to beautiful places all over the world. Even from the very beginning, Britney has admitted fame gave her all these things and has always been very grateful for it, and humble despite of it.

So, the answer is no. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

100% yes without a single doubt. But I also have a feeling that once she settles in her freedom, gets married, has a kid (?), regains her confidence, etc. she will want to get back into it all. I think Sam will encourage her to do it as well if that’s what she ends up wanting. I think most people think this will all happen in a year but in reality it will probably be 4-5 years before she is really full steam ahead. I think she may release a single or two in the meantime. We’ll see. 

9 hours ago, Smokez said:

Permanently banned.

The only person embarrassing themselves is you.

• Love 2