Do you think Britney wants to disappear from the public eye?

10 hours ago, Smokez said:

I would be happy of she just dropped music and that's it. That's the only part of being a pop star she's good at. She has a way of vocally interpreting songs that's still exceptional. She doesn't dance well anymore and acts like a dorky old hag, she looks unwashed in her insta. Her dance videos look like she has the mind of a 7 year old. Even in 2016, she was still squatting instead of bending all the way down and she doesn't even sync up with her dancers.  She still had some nice photoshoots in 2016 though, and some pretty good performances but nothing like 2003. Honestly I wish she left the public eye. I know she won't just because I want it or whatever, but I think that would be best, unless she can get to 2016 or better. She's embarrassing herself.

I'm amazed that it's 2021 and people - especially men - still think women wake up with glowing skin and sparkly eyes everyday, looking like 20 when they're 40. We're talking about the biggest and most iconic female popstar in the last 20 years, there's not one thing where she needs to prove her "pop star abilities". She could wear a potato sack while performing and it would still be Britney, b***h.

This reminds me of something...

featured_Marilyn_Monroe_in_potato_sack_d

• Love 2

I don’t think she’s as bothered by it as we think. I mean how difficult can it be just to quit and live somewhere in Europe away from paparazzi? I’m sure she had a chance to do just that at some point... but her love for her craft and for performing has clearly been greater than her hate for being under constant scrutiny.