Do you think Britney wants to disappear from the public eye?

If she wanted to disappear and retire from being a public figure, she wouldn't be posting on social media. She wouldn't be posting performance videos on social media. And she wouldn't be posting full-frontal pics LMAO

She also explicitly stated she will not work AS LONG AS HER FATHER IS IN CHARGE OF HER, meaning she's still open to working.

I can imagine Britney becoming a much more private figure in the sense that she might start wearing disguises in public so the paps don't spot her, but she's clearly not got any intentions of leaving anytime soon.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I think she wants to do it on her terms as in blackout, record an album with zero promo lol she loves music but hates promotional stuff so I genuinely think performing is part of that, if she decided to just drop music and nothing else I’d be happy, if she does nothing else I’d still be happy we have a mountain of music and videos to look back on for the rest of our lives she really is that ***** and always will be

• Love 2

She definitely doesn't want to be in the industry anymore and can we blame her ?? Even when she made blackout she didn't want to promote it and she didn't care at all .... I doubt she would be making music in the next 3 years after blackout if she wouldn't be in a conservatorship , I hope she goes back to music 1 day on her own terms even without performing if she doesn't like it , I just hope she's happy she deserves it finally ...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LosingMe said:

Then why does she post on Instagram? Do dance videos? Bring up her past career? Why doesn't she just disappear?  I'm a girl by the way. 

I was totally gonna say this exact same thing!  Seems like she doesn't want to completely disappear...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

I think she wants to do it on her terms as in blackout, record an album with zero promo lol she loves music but hates promotional stuff so I genuinely think performing is part of that, if she decided to just drop music and nothing else I’d be happy, if she does nothing else I’d still be happy we have a mountain of music and videos to look back on for the rest of our lives she really is that ***** and always will be

I would be happy of she just dropped music and that's it. That's the only part of being a pop star she's good at. She has a way of vocally interpreting songs that's still exceptional. She doesn't dance well anymore and acts like a dorky old hag, she looks unwashed in her insta. Her dance videos look like she has the mind of a 7 year old. Even in 2016, she was still squatting instead of bending all the way down and she doesn't even sync up with her dancers.  She still had some nice photoshoots in 2016 though, and some pretty good performances but nothing like 2003. Honestly I wish she left the public eye. I know she won't just because I want it or whatever, but I think that would be best, unless she can get to 2016 or better. She's embarrassing herself.