Are we to believe the reports that Britney reportedly has no plans to perform ever again?

I want her to do what makes her happy, but I don’t believe it for a second.

She obviously isn’t going to be working any time soon.  She has so many exciting things coming up…her wedding, honeymoon, relaxing and enjoying married life, trying for a baby/having a baby (maybe more than one), and most importantly FREEDOM to do what she wants with no restrictions.

But Britney is an artist with a brilliant mind.  Even in the midst of the conservatorship, she said she didn’t think she’d ever be able to retire because she “would get bored”.  She probably did want to retire considering the restraints she was under and literally every decision from recording, touring, X-Factor, POM was made for her by her team.  When she does want to work again it will be on her terms…everything will be her decision.  I do think she will get to a point within the next 5-10 years where she decides she’s ready to express herself, artistically, again on her own terms.  Of course those closest to her believe retirement is what she wants.  She did want it because Colon and Co. controlled her career…I’d want to retire too.  She spoke of her career in her testimony with passion (“I’m great at what I do”, “I take everything I do very seriously”, etc.) plus with Rosengart and Scam Ingham both reporting she “won’t work until Jamie is removed” says, to me, that she’s discussed her career with both of them and she decided against the retirement she was considering in 2014.

I could very well be wrong and retirement may be what she wants.  And if so, GOOD for her…she deserves everything she wants and more.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I don’t think she plans to rush and perform she was Jamie’s work horse! I don’t think she’s retiring she wants a break as she said in court! Britney also told us she would perform again after Larry said she wouldn’t!

I just think she will be on a continued break and just work when she wants and not as much! She deserves the break and touring for any artist is tough!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wonder who this sources close to Britney are. Are they still eavesdropping her private conversations? I mean… this is fishy :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Either way, i hope she gets what she wants from now on. She’s done more than enough and owes nobody anything. I really wish she still record music, but I can definitely see how this is not a priority right now. Go have your triplets, Britney :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

The only reason Britney carried on with her career was because of her dad, being britney spears the pop star again would only give her PTSD I'm sure so I don't have high expectations of a comeback. 

Anyway, This woman needs a doctor's appointment to take her IUD out which Jodi, her lawyers & their so called medical team still isn't letting her do it. She's going to be Britney's next big problem now Jamie's out the picture, that's where our focus needs to be! Britney Spears Wednesday GIF

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Good for her - if that’s what SHE wants. I will support whatever she truly desires. Jayden said on his livestream back in 2019 that she told him she may quit.

She wants to get married and have more kids. She’s 40, which is still young, but she wants to actually live the life that was stolen from her from ages 26 - 39. Let her have these years.

Even in 2002 she said performing would be more of an occasional side project and her family would be her daily life.

This. I will be happy if she finds happiness. She can go on an island and live as a recluse and never hit the stage again and I'd be so happy for her.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I wonder who this sources close to Britney are. Are they still eavesdropping her private conversations? I mean… this is fishy :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Either way, i hope she gets what she wants from now on. She’s done more than enough and owes nobody anything. I really wish she still record music, but I can definitely see how this is not a priority right now. Go have your triplets, Britney :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

This. Shut the **** up “sources”. Britney is free of Jamie Dearest now and I don’t believe for a second her temporary conservator will hinder her no longer from speaking to the press. So if Britney doesn’t share something with the press, it is because she doesn’t want to. Unless she straight out ASK you to forward something, stfu now!!

The media and “sources” always talk about her performing. I’d like to know if she’s ever going to RECORD again. The two aren’t necessarily synonymous.

And TMZ is just requoting old interviews. Larry said that like 1-2 years ago. He’s not even with her anymore.

44 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I bellive she will back to stage eventually. Cuz she needs to make more money at some point and she likes performing when not forced.  But first she may consider to start her new family with Sam. Obviously she wants another baby. 

Would be nice if Sam’s career takes off and he can do the supporting for a bit. 

In the end the only one who truly knows is Britney, and tbh I don't even think she knows right now if she's ever going back to work or not. There are other priorities in her life and I believe she also needs to recover from this 13 years. Who knows, maybe when she's healed and achieved the things she wanted she may want to make music again. I will be happy for her either way ❤️