Are we to believe the reports that Britney reportedly has no plans to perform ever again?

As a fan, I would love to see her perform again, but I hope she doesn't for while.

Britney needs to be away from the midia when this is over, cause all eyes will be on her, just waiting for her next mistake. She will have to be perfect from now on. And I'm not even talking about big mistakes. If Britney trip on the streets will be headlines saying: "Why is Britney falling through the streets? Is she on ***** again? Was the conservatorship necessary? Was James right?". 

• Like 1

Also, I think she will do a route like prince did In the 2000s create a music club and sell it for an annual fee. 99.99 for a whole year and get all the Britney music via her webstore and download it either on a Samsung phone or a computer to upload it to spotify or itunes..

I can't see her doing major labels and other big business like that.

That would expect her to tour and such.

I definitely see her wanting to create a paisley park and have fans go there to see her perform and interact and feed them breakfast and just like prince did ask them to leave til the next big fan club party..

• Love 1

I’m sure it’s been said but I’m not reading thru the comments so

yeah. We are. And we should. Considering her son has said it. Her ex-team has said it. She has hinted. And this was even before things got lower than low in 2018/2019. I think that is her genuine intention at the moment, but I also think she’ll have a change of heart in a few years. It’s hard to know what exactly you are going to do or even want in a situation like hers.  Let her get married.  Have another kid. Experience a  human life. Then let her come back and make all these new kids realize why she reigns. Can’t stand the younger generation always saying things like “I don’t even understand why she’s so popular”. Nobody knows what she used to do anymore. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m sure it’s been said but I’m not reading thru the comments so

yeah. We are. And we should. Considering her son has said it. Her ex-team has said it. She has hinted. And this was even before things got lower than low in 2018/2019. I think that is her genuine intention at the moment, but I also think she’ll have a change of heart in a few years. It’s hard to know what exactly you are going to do or even want in a situation like hers.  Let her get married.  Have another kid. Experience a  human life. Then let her come back and make all these new kids realize why she reigns. Can’t stand the younger generation always saying things like “I don’t even understand why she’s so popular”. Nobody knows what she used to do anymore. 

It's not just Britney.  

Kids today don't understand epic performances. Their used to basic. 

I tried several times Only artist kids love is Michael Jackson..

Beat it played at spirit..everybody screamed I love Michael Jackson..

So it tells me, that they are more loved dead than alive..and I'm like history always repeats itself.

@Prachi

Fans appreciate the artist alive, it's the world that doesn't.

They become a fan once their dead.  It's always the case..

• Like 2

Part of me wants her to enjoy life to its fullest since fame took and childhood and a big chuck of pivotal important normal adult time. And basically Just want her to spend her money on whatever she wants but I don't think only having 60 mill gonna sit well with her too especially if she has more kids and to make sure her kids are financially set for life if she does comeback I'm going to guess maybe two albums and a big greatest hits album maybe one world tour or limited city tour for 5 years then retire officially by 48 49 and probably only do limited show when bored or what but I hope she drops a disk set of all her unreleased songs as a big thanks and showing love to the fans like here something for you all

10 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I bellive she will back to stage eventually. Cuz she needs to make more money at some point and she likes performing when not forced.  But first she may consider to start her new family with Sam. Obviously she wants another baby. 

Yes, Brit needs more money. 900 Million + a yearly income of 8 Million + without working just because of royalties and stuff like that  is not enough! You really can't live on that for the rest of your life. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Please, Britney is not a newcomer, Z celebrities or an influencer. She is a living legend, on par with the Beatles, Elvis or Madonna. She never has to work again. Neither do her great grandchildren.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: