Are we to believe the reports that Britney reportedly has no plans to perform ever again?

Forget TMZ for a minute (or forever)... I think it's unfair for us to expect even Britney herself would have a definitive answer for this right now.

She may have something in mind now, but could change her mind in the future.  Or maybe she hasn't been thinking about it at all!

The key is that whatever decision she makes, it's HER decision. 

She's regaining her power and control, and that is a beautiful thing.  No matter what she decides to do (or not do) with it.

• Love 3

I always got the feeling she wanted to retire young to be a mom, even her statements before the whole conservatorship happened made me think that when it becomes tedious and boring..

I'll leave. 

I couldn't see her doing 4 to 6 decades career. I always thought of her as the bow out while on top, and live a normal life. 

• Like 1

If that's really what she wants to do then we should respect her decision. She has worked hard and performed throughout most of her career! I'm sure she will always enjoy performing and dancing but I understand if she wants to take a step back from this and actually enjoy her life when she is free.

• Love 1

I think we should wait until the cship is over and we can actually know it's her words.

If Domination showed something it was that she still wants to do it BUT she may want to have a baby, because since a long time she was very vocal about it (and now we know why she couldn't) so maybe she will not return to music anytime soon tbh, but I doubt she will retire entirely.

• Love 1

I want whatever makes her happy. I’m pretty sure she needs several years to heal and hopefully raise that little girl

she wants with Sam on her own terms in peace.

I think she will return to music and performing because she is still so vocal about performing even at her home and loves to keep us in the loop with it. 

• Love 1

After being robbed of millions, I think she will tour/perform again and make that money back. Become a billionaire and watch as her family struggles while she and Sam swim naked with sharks using hundred dollar bills to dry off while Jaimie Lynn sells baby bottle pops, and Jaime is a “chef” at Red Robin. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think there will always be an artistic side in her. And there are many ways in which she can express that part. Not saying is gonna happen soon, but the possibilities are endless.

First, she can record and release music without performing. She can perform from her house or a venue and livestream it opposed to doing shows. Or she can do just standalone shows instead of big tours, just one every once in a while. She can do acoustic sets, or you know something more simple that doesn't require months of rehearsals and millions spent on production. Or she can do prerecorded stuff if she's still anxious about it.

She can even explore stuff different than music, she can do small acting gigs, or she can start writing, or maybe even a podcast or idk

• Love 2

I think maybe after a few years of being free to do what she wants that she may return to the stage again.  She's always loved performing but this conservatorship has kind of ruined it for her since she was always forced to do what she's told.  If she has the choice to do what she wants, she will probably be back after she's had some time

• Love 1

I definitely do not think she's done recording music or performing but she is going to get married, have a baby and take a good few years away from the spotlight.  I feel like she does love to perform but not when she is FORCED to---

I'd still be more than happy if she continued to release new music and never toured again.  She wouldn't sign with a new label (prob a rumor) if she didn't plan on making a new album at some point between now and when she's 100.

• Love 1

I think larry and co are trying to push the narrative that she can not perform without their "support"...these ppl are delusional...there are so many managers, business managers etc to pick from and they all would jump to work for Britney if she chooses to work again...

• Love 1