Are we to believe the reports that Britney reportedly has no plans to perform ever again?

Well she said on her Instagram account she won’t if her father is in charge. 
so now he’s not she might do. 
I think she will it’s in her blood. I’m also really excited to see creatively what she will do. When it’s left to her is when her best work happens! 

Oh let it go already.

Why people are so desperate for Britney to be back on stage?

She can do so much more...

Also, of course stage is the last thing on her mind. She is in clear explanation for a decade.

Noone gonna ask a kidnapped victim when are they back to they desk job. So stop asking that Brtney.

I'm sure she will be back, but I don't think it be in next 3 -5 years.

I think she'll perform again. Eventually. It's not like she can just start working again immediately or would I expect her to. She's gotta build a team up from scratch. Gonna take quite a while to do that.

I wouldn't mind if she put music on hold for a bit and made a return to acting and did a movie or two. 

• Love 2

I don't believe that she will "never perform again". I do think however we should expect a hiatus. She'll likely go exploring, travelling, get that new house, marriage and kids? Once she's settled and satisfied I feel like getting back on the stage will be right back on her mind. Full creative control of a new album and tour? I feel like she'd love that. 

You know what, i honestly dont know what to believe, how to feel, i dont even know what i predict anymore

The thing is, shes only worth like $60million now apparently which ok sounds a lot, but if you consider shes only 40 in December and could still have 40+ years left of her life left, it probably wont last her considering as well she lives in a mansion and goes on like 3 or 4 holidays a year. Unless it generates a lot of interest and she lives off the interest i suppose. But i dunno tbh, i know she said yes when a paparazzi guy asked her but if she said no, it would make headlines, probably muck up the cship progress etc

im so glad she came to scotland in 2018 and i at least finally got to see her live then. at this point, i dont really know whatll happen with Britneys career now

• Love 3

I think she will go on a really long break, for about 5-7 years. She has other, more important things to look forward to like getting married with Sam, moving, traveling, having another baby. Don’t forget she’s been robed of 13 years of her life, so there is a lot of catching up to do. Performing probably is not and shouldn’t be her first priority. 

It’s all lies. When it comes from Britney’s mouth then I will believe it. This woman loves to perform of course but like others have said it will be on her terms if/when she does.
TMZ is a crooked “news source” always has been. I don’t listen to anything they have to say. 

• Love 1