Edan told me not to make direct eye contact with Britney or do anything to make headlines

5 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

It's so weird they even picked you for that in the first place when the Dad apparently hates you so much and with how controlling they are of wanting to keep people he doesn't like away from her. 

I think they were trying to smooth things out with fans especially BH since FFT.

Remember that Jordans interview with Britney.

He probably got answers from Goblin. But still

• Love 1
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

He made sure that even Jason wasn’t making eye contact. I mean what kind of Fresh hell is this?! 🧐

Tbh I never trusted Jason. He seemed controlling and totally onboard on the Con. There are even reports of him abusing Britney and there are pictures with them and Britney looking so sad and with bruises on her arm, not to mention he actually wanted to be a conservator. Thank the good Lord Jesus Britney divorced his ***.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

He made sure that even Jason wasn’t making eye contact. I mean what kind of Fresh hell is this?! 🧐

Perhaps not everything is related to the conservatorship, though. Britney Spears is still one of the most important, followed, worshipped superstars ever. Hence, sadly, I assume that sometimes there must be people around her who are supposed to protect her when she is, for instance, on a public place like a beach. While this is still dehumanising, that applies to celebrities in general, conservatorship or not. Same for the eye contact thing, we don't know if it was her in the first place who asked for that. 

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Well that's a requirement of many superstars, when I went to a J.Lo shoot there was a rule "not make eye contact with her" and "and don't walk in front of her "

This makes sense for a shoot though. If you’re looking straight at someone it’s a natural impulse for them to glance over at you and that can ruin a shot. Entering someone’s line of sight can have a similar effect. Oftentimes it’s the director that makes this request not the artist themselves. 

2 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

What were they afraid of?

Is Britney a telepath or something? Can she ask for help just by looking into someone’s eyes? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I can’t stand these ****ers, they’ve really done a great job isolating her from the world. I hope they rot in hell :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA not brit being the next Jean Grey

SCOTT HELP ME

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Antidote said:

Yeah but some people are very sensitive about it

Captura-de-pantalla-2021-09-26-a-la-s-15

If Anyone Makes Eye Contact With Madonna You’ll Never Work In This Town Again

https://medium.com/fan-fare/if-anyone-makes-eye-contact-with-madonna-youll-never-work-in-this-town-again-5b45b3aab79a

Madonna allegedly forced film festival volunteers to look away from her

https://www.tampabay.com/archive/2011/09/13/madonna-allegedly-forced-film-festival-volunteers-to-look-away-from-her/

News: Madonna Avoids Eye Contact

https://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a7307/news-madonna-avoids-eye-contact-29026/

Jennifer Lopez 'Bans Staff From Speaking To Her'

https://hollywoodhiccups.com/2013/06/23/jennifer-lopez-refuses-to-make-eye-contact-with-the-help/

Jennifer Lopez Refuses to Make Eye Contact With the Help

https://hollywoodhiccups.com/2013/06/23/jennifer-lopez-refuses-to-make-eye-contact-with-the-help/

Illuminati is real :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

15 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

What were they afraid of?

Is Britney a telepath or something? Can she ask for help just by looking into someone’s eyes? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I can’t stand these ****ers, they’ve really done a great job isolating her from the world. I hope they rot in hell :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

If u take a look at most of her interviews there are moments that you can clearly see that she is EXTREMLY uncomfortable and anxious... I guess that if this was a frequent thing with the Meet and Greets it could lead to some issue people wondering why that happens...

No wonder this girl hates doing meet and greets, it wasn’t because of the people she met it was because of the absolute bull**** entailed with the people that organised them! I was at the POM tour and wanted to buy a meet and greet but didn’t because of the stories around them at the time but my friend had gotten one and he said it was so uncomfortable the entire experience, said she was a sweetheart though. I just think it’s insane you have to go through an entire process after paying a fortune to have a 3 second encounter with her that she didn’t even get the money from, I’ve done meet and greet with other really famous celebrities and we were allowed our phones with us while waiting after the security checks, so bizarre. 

• Love 1