Edan told me not to make direct eye contact with Britney or do anything to make headlines

I was one of the Lace and Leather guys at my show in 2011 and he told me roughly the same thing (except the headlines part) although it’s virtually impossible to not look her in the eye when she’s giving you a lap dance lol. When the car went backstage and they were taking the handcuffs off and she was putting on the skirt for If U Seek Amy something came over me and I said β€œI love you Britney!” even though I wasn’t supposed to. Luckily I didn’t get in trouble lol.Β 
Β 

It sucks now knowing how much she was going through. I try not to let it taint my memories because I know it will never happen again.Β 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, aleomg said:

PUTOOOOOOOO CABROOOOOOON! QUE SE HAGA COGER POR EL HUECO DE LA PIJA Y QUE LE DESTROCEN ESE CULO INMUNDOOOOO!!Β :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

@LouΒ papi, this is our chance. Help me out here.Β 

Jajajajajajaja VAMOS A DESTRUIR A ESE PENDEJO EN ESPAΓ‘OL. NADIE SE ENTERARAAAAAΒ 

PINCHE PELOOON

25 minutes ago, Lou said:

Jajajajajajaja VAMOS A DESTRUIR A ESE PENDEJO EN ESPAΓ‘OL. NADIE SE ENTERARAAAAAΒ 

PINCHE PELOOON

JAJJAJAJAJA que no aparezca ya-tu-sabes-quien.

MARICOOOOOON HIJO DE PUTA PELADO MAMANOS LA VERGAAAA! ANDATE A LA REPUTA MADRE QUE TE RE MIL PARIOOOO!Β 

JORDAAAAN COGENOS DURO!!Β :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

23 minutes ago, aleomg said:

JAJJAJAJAJA que no aparezca ya-tu-sabes-quien.

MARICOOOOOON HIJO DE PUTA PELADO MAMANOS LA VERGAAAA! ANDATE A LA REPUTA MADRE QUE TE RE MIL PARIOOOO!Β 

JORDAAAAN COGENOS DURO!!Β :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Jajajajajajajajaja no mames nos van a banner jjajajajajajaajajajjajaja

On 9/26/2021 at 1:17 PM, Jordan Miller said:

The headlines thing that he said, it's like fine I get it. But not to look in her eyes? That always creeped me out.Β 

This pic is so sweet.Β  But, um, Jordan....Britney is physically looking down at you.Β  How tall are you if Britney is towering over?

Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me and the wig is making the Queen look taller.Β :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:Β Stranger things have happened in this fanbaseΒ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Leader
32 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

This pic is so sweet.Β  But, um, Jordan....Britney is physically looking down at you.Β  How tall are you if Britney is towering over?

Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me and the wig is making the Queen look taller.Β :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:Β Stranger things have happened in this fanbaseΒ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Is she towering over me though :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:Β But yea I am short Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―Β 

• Haha 1