Edan told me not to make direct eye contact with Britney or do anything to make headlines

In the Meet and Greet lines he'd walk up and down and proper stare at each person with a menacing look - maybe it was his way to check we were not someone that wasn't supposed to be around Britney?

He kinda looked at people up and down and of course you have to empty your pockets/go through metal detectors before you meet Brit and you're not allowed your phone on you.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

Imagine being a worldwide superstar and your fans wont even make eye contact with you.

This is sick.

Well that's a requirement of many superstars, when I went to a J.Lo shoot there was a rule "not make eye contact with her" and "and don't walk in front of her "

Madonna has the same rule even for her staff, some artists believe a lot in "evil eye", energies etc

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Well that's a requirement of many superstars, when I went to a J.Lo shoot there was a rule "not make eye contact with her" and "and don't walk in front of her "

Madonna has the same rule even for her staff, some artists believe a lot in "evil eye", energies etc

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

You can only get positive energy from fans that love you, right? Some of these celebs are just weird :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

I don’t understand the eye contact thing at all. Like if Britney doesn’t want to make eye contact with people can’t she just look away herself and not make eye contact? I can’t see her especially or any super star saying “don’t make eye contact” like that’s our own responsibility…

it’s despicable to have this rule and her security team should be ashamed of all the sick twisted practices they subjected her and everyone around her to. Literally cutting her off from making even the briefest genuine connections with her own ******* fans? Disgusting. 

• Love 3