[UPDATED] CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom – DISCUSSION THREAD

I’m a little disappointed, I thought it would be better, like more lively, it’s rather bland. But it does have a lot of up to date and relative info. It’s great for newcomers to #FreeBritney, whom may not watch entertainment news TV.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I think it’s a good move overall. But I changed the channel to WWE tonight.. Is it still on? Extreme Rules pay-per-view is playing, so I’d rather watch scantily clad muscle dudes wrestle eachother than this docu.   :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:   :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

Lou Lou really HATES when anyone even mentions her name, she send cease and desist letters to random people because of that. The thought of her having a breakdown because 2 documentaries are talking about her shady business is amazing to me :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

We just need Netflix to be the final nail in the coffin.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Really? Where are you from? She was huge in the 00s, literally the IT girl from TV due to The OC and then her lifestyle like the others we know from the time was HEAVILY reported on in the media.

U.S. I was born in 1998, so I was ages 5-9 while The OC aired :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1