Madonna unfollows Dua Lipa on Instagram

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Last night, her daughter Lourdes walked in the Versace Spring Summer show in Milan (@16:22). Also in attendance Dua Lipa, who spectacularly opened and closed the show.

Perhaps, something went down between the two. Maybe Dua didn’t say hello back to Lola. Or Madona’s just jealous that Donatella has a new younger hotter muse.

Damn .... first off, what remix of Physical is that? Love!

Secondly, Lorde looks like a Middle Eastern Madonna. Loves it!

3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Last night, her daughter Lourdes walked in the Versace Spring Summer show in Milan (@16:22). Also in attendance Dua Lipa, who spectacularly opened and closed the show.

Perhaps, something went down between the two. Maybe Dua didn’t say hello back to Lola. Or Madona’s just jealous that Donatella has a new younger hotter muse.

Dua Lipa (or any other) opening and closing the show was outrageous if you ask me, considering that Naomi walked that same runway and she is stunning as usual... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I know that we need to give way to new generations but Naomi is a true star, and she's still in full form. Also, we need to value and support women still when they are older.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Lourdes is younger than Dual, and maybe Madonna just isn't interested in her ?? I mean we all know Madonna is first and foremost a business woman , she is working hard to make money , she doesn't really give a **** about dula or any other pop star in that industry ..... That's how it works there it's not that deep ....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block