Madonna unfollows Dua Lipa on Instagram

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Lourdes is younger than Dual, and maybe Madonna just isn't interested in her ?? I mean we all know Madonna is first and foremost a business woman , she is working hard to make money , she doesn't really give a **** about dula or any other pop star in that industry ..... That's how it works there it's not that deep ....

Dua is 26 years old. Lourdes is 25 in a few weeks. Not much between them.

Everyone knows Madonna is petty and can be a b.itch. I mean remember her opinion on Lady Gaga.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Dua is 26 years old. Lourdes is 25 in a few weeks. Not much between them.

Everyone knows Madonna is petty and can be a b.itch. I mean remember her opinion on Lady Gaga.

I know that , madonna is fake as it gets ...... Still made a hell of a discography and made history tho , I respect her craft . 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

I know that , madonna is fake as it gets ...... Still made a hell of a discography and made history tho , I respect her craft . 

The fact that she's been honest since day one..

"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want, if that makes me a *****, so be it".

You have to understand she didn't get these deals including her current Warner deal by being nice, she understands the industry is a cutthroat, not made for people who are nice and empathetic (Britney is the best example of what the industry isnt made for, u have got to be a ***** to survive a male dominated industry and earn the respect).

Madonna knew that no woman will ever be taken seriously in an industry by men, if they don't fight back and actually show the guys, you can't get rid of me, I'm here to stay. 

Even as a gay man, we have to do the same thing.  The world is not made for being nice..I wish the kids today will wake up and realize that..

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact that she's been honest since day one..

"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want, if that makes me a *****, so be it".

You have to understand she didn't get these deals including her current Warner deal by being nice, she understands the industry is a cutthroat, not made for people who are nice and empathetic (Britney is the best example of what the industry isnt made for, u have got to be a ***** to survive a male dominated industry and earn the respect).

Madonna knew that no woman will ever be taken seriously in an industry by men, if they don't fight back and actually show the guys, you can't get rid of me, I'm here to stay. 

Even as a gay man, we have to do the same thing.  The world is not made for being nice..I wish the kids today will wake up and realize that..

Sometimes you have to be tough and "a ****/*****" to move forward unfortunately that's true, but SOMETIMES. Otherwise you're just turning into a sad person with nothing but bitterness in your heart , people need to find a balance 

12 hours ago, ExXL said:

Lourdes is younger than Dual, and maybe Madonna just isn't interested in her ?? I mean we all know Madonna is first and foremost a business woman , she is working hard to make money , she doesn't really give a **** about dula or any other pop star in that industry ..... That's how it works there it's not that deep ....

I can’t with you going out of your way to misspell “Dua”. You can literally spell “Lourdes” but not “Dua”. Gurl, I see you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Sometimes you have to be tough and "a ****/*****" to move forward unfortunately that's true, but SOMETIMES. Otherwise you're just turning into a sad person with nothing but bitterness in your heart , people need to find a balance 

To be fair Madonna has been nothing but anger since her mom died in 1963, her whole career is a big **** you to her father, if you can't love me, I'll have the world give me what I deserve.

Most people know Madonna has held a huge resentment to her father, the day he remarried which dates back to 55 years of an unresolved anger issue, which easily could have been avoided if he stayed single and made his daughter happy.  

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

No one is ever owed such an obligation and to even suggest otherwise is insane.

Then he should have given her up for adoption, even the catholic school sent papers to the high school she needs alot of love and attention. 

If he had the best interests, given her up for adoption probably would have made everybody happy including joan, her stepmom who she punched and beat up every night even her brother said, his father should have asked a relative from her mother's side to take her. 

She probably would have been happier being the only child. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block