Madonna unfollows Dua Lipa on Instagram

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

I can’t with you going out of your way to misspell “Dua”. You can literally spell “Lourdes” but not “Dua”. Gurl, I see you.

How about doola ?? Don't really care for her that much and I don't have to either, I don't have to Stan every celebrity out there especially not those who have a "I got bad dik last night" face expression while performing on stage  or in music videos , that energy is putting me off ....:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

7 hours ago, ExXL said:

How about doola ?? Don't really care for her that much and I don't have to either, I don't have to Stan every celebrity out there especially not those who have a "I got bad dik last night" face expression while performing on stage  or in music videos , that energy is putting me off ....:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

Your energy is putting me off

On 9/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Then he should have given her up for adoption, even the catholic school sent papers to the high school she needs alot of love and attention. 

If he had the best interests, given her up for adoption probably would have made everybody happy including joan, her stepmom who she punched and beat up every night even her brother said, his father should have asked a relative from her mother's side to take her. 

She probably would have been happier being the only child. 

But that's a huge part of what made her who she is.

The hardest and ugliest parts of life can fill you with the drive you need to make it through life.

If she had it easy she would have never got where she is today.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block