The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

Just now, anakinskywalker said:

So The New York Times released an article that just confirmed that Sam Asghari was/is being watched along with members of the Free Britney movement. He is NOT one of them for all we know. We still don't know all the details but if you're watching this documentary and is angry at Asghari out of all people that were exposed...there's something wrong with you.

"Her boyfriends were required to sign strict nondisclosure agreements, Mr. Vlasov said. An agreement signed in 2020 by her boyfriend at the time, Sam Asghari, who is now her fiancé, technically forbade him to post on social media about Ms. Spears without Mr. Spears’s prior written approval."

"The fees for surveilling Ms. Spears’s boyfriend and the Free Britney participants, Mr. Vlasov said, were billed to Ms. Spears’s estate."

We already knew it lol it doesn't change anything, he is more than suspicion.

Not innocent, not ignorant. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cecig said:

That is the best you can say? Maybe youre Sam or I dont know how you can defend him. She clearly doesnt think right when she is in love and you know that because it happened before, I guess you defend Kevin as well

I don´t know Sam´s intentions but for ****´s sake, leave Britney alone and accept that she can make her own decisions about her life. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Still a mistake from their part. And thank God for that mistake. Like, I see this guy talking, and I can't believe how did he even get that job, how could Edan trust so much on him, but praise the Lord that he did.

And about people staying with her, that's what I think, even about Sam. I understand the people that don't trust him, but what if he just saw the same situation that Fe, etc, saw, and he just decided to stay with Britney, and comply to all of Jamie's rules and such, just to make sure not to leave her alone, maybe even Britney herself asked him to, who knows. Like, I can't put my hands on fire for him, but why is it so hard to think of that possibility?

The fact Britney wanted to speak with a lawyer at the mental health facility and told him to dress as a plumber shows the hurdles and lengths she has to go through just to get the most basic support/outside advice. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why Sam and others have continued being around despite the intense surveillance/scrutiny from Team Con…

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So Ingham was just playing dumb by sending these emails and pretend everything was authorized, and try to save his *** later by saying, "hey, they told me they were not tracking her, here's the email" but I'm still confused by his behavior. Like why even tell the judge about the possibility of removing Jamie. If Britney wasn't even at the hearings, why was he playing the game of "I'm helping Britney" but not really because nothing ever changed in 13 years. Did they want to just keep the conservatorship within the "experts" but leave Jamie out since the beginning?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cecig said:

She clearly doesnt think right when she is in love 

So is she supposed to always have her love monitored :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: like I'm genuinely curious what your solution is. I'm playing devils advocate like ok let's say "she doesn't think right when she's in love" what do you believe should happen? 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Soso said:

Isn't Edan an ex IDF soldier? He served in the Israeli army for many years so he probably killed many innocent Palestinians. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

E47igkoUYAI279C.jpg

When you take a look at his website, you can see that ALL of the people working for BlackBox are ex IDF soldiers. It's creepy.
https://www.bbxtraining.com/training/

the way this story has ties to the US and Israeli governments... creepy is an understatement

• Love 3
  • Like 1