Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

27 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Guys im curious... does Britney not have to approve of these films? Like wtf ,anyone can make a documentry about someone elses life without their concent and say whatever they want how ever they want with whatever they wanna use??? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Meanwhile beyonca making docs herself about herself projecting herself as a queen that she wants herself to be. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Umm she’s a public figure so sadly yes.. 

don’t forget lifetime did a movie that was unapproved & I still haven’t seen it 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Guys im curious... does Britney not have to approve of these films? Like wtf ,anyone can make a documentry about someone elses life without their concent and say whatever they want how ever they want with whatever they wanna use??? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Meanwhile beyonca making docs herself about herself projecting herself as a queen that she wants herself to be. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

We don't know for sure. 

The instagram account was posted a video of Britney teasing her support for Hulu Doc, but then posted a caption saying she didn't like them. This happened after Sam made his statement about Jamie. When the BBC doc released, the instagram was very quick to target it. 

What we do know is Britney wants a platform to be heard and wants the public to know her story and she made that very clear.

After that, we got a unusual post that targeted the documentaries again.

So, we have no audio or video of her saying she doesn't support them, and because the instagram is so controversial. 

The documentaries have painted Britney in a positive and honest light, while painting those around her honestly, and deservedly bad. She wants her story public so I feel like right now, she wants them out there but wants to tell her story.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I expect to hear Lou's name mentioned at least 20 times exposing her *** :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

i know people have been posting that pic of lou and the netflix exec to prove that this is gonna be a pro con doc, but i don't think that necessarily says anything. first, netflix is a huge company and second, it's very possible that lou DID cooperate with the filmmakers and they used what she said to bury her. actively participating in a documentary doesn't mean that you're gonna be exonerated - in many cases it can backfire. look at the recent lularich documentary that just came out on prime, they had the founders sit down for what they thought was gonna be a friendly interview and the end product was not kind to them/their participation made it even worse. i dont wanna be too optimistic tho 

• Love 3

From what I have heared this docu is shaping up to be a mess.

At least based on Britney "experts" in it including a stan who was very pro Jamie back in 2019 and trashed entire army when FreeBritney started.

And he is not the only one.

Cant really say who these ppl are. But good friend of mine has insider.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We don't know for sure. 

The instagram account was posted a video of Britney teasing her support for Hulu Doc, but then posted a caption saying she didn't like them. This happened after Sam made his statement about Jamie. When the BBC doc released, the instagram was very quick to target it. 

What we do know is Britney wants a platform to be heard and wants the public to know her story and she made that very clear.

After that, we got a unusual post that targeted the documentaries again.

So, we have no audio or video of her saying she doesn't support them, and because the instagram is so controversial. 

The documentaries have painted Britney in a positive and honest light, while painting those around her honestly, and deservedly bad. She wants her story public so I feel like right now, she wants them out there but wants to tell her story.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just now, Easy There said:

From what I have heared this docu is shaping up to be a mess.

At least based on Britney "experts" in it including a stan who was very pro Jamie back in 2019 and trashed entire army when FreeBritney started.

And he is not the only one.

Cant really say who these ppl are. But good friend of mine has insider.

Gross - this is NOT what Britney needs right now. A quickly thrown together cash grab documentary. 

This will be be a pro team con piece of trash:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

5 minutes ago, Soso said:

Deuxmoi just posted an update!! An insider claims the doc will make people jump ship from left to right. They are coming for EVERY ONE and they are all going down. 

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Say What Saturday Night Live GIF
Say whaaaaa... Does this mean jumping from C-ship to Britney’s side. I sure ******* hope so. 

Just now, KrisJ said:

Gross - this is NOT what Britney needs right now. A quickly thrown together cash grab documentary. 

This will be be a pro team con piece of trash:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Idk if it will be peo team con.

But this particular individual is described as huge Britney expert and FreeBritney fighter. When in reality he is hated by majority of army and is shady Jamies *** licker.

Now I know why gram gurls are mad.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

But this particular individual is described as huge Britney expert and FreeBritney fighter. When in reality he is hated by majority of army and is shady Jamies *** licker.

Probably Bradley aka Muumuse. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Just give us a little hint. Like a first name... 😅

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861ac334209f8042a6c2

• Love 2
  • Haha 4